~<{[Chapter 22]}>~

Start from the beginning

"Oh my~ Who is this little angel~?" An old man asked, lifting Sayuri's chin - examining her face and making the white-haired girl pissed.

"You pervert... Don't touch me! That's inappropriate!" Sayuri slapped away his hands making him let out a low chuckle.

"What are you going to do about it, little angel~?" He grabbed onto her wrist making Sayuri even more pissed off.

"Don't you get when I tell you to fuck off?" This harsh tongue of hers attacked the old man instantly. Her temperature shot insanely cold as the breeze around their area turned cool.

The man's hand started getting covered in frost at first before completely turning to ice.

"ARRGGHH!!!" The man yelled, pulling away his hand from Sayuri's cold skin with a terrified look, "Y-YOU MONSTER!!"

Sayuri who realized what she had done gasped in surprise as she took a few steps backward. Her eyebrows furrowed as the man desperately tried to get rid of the ice stuck to his hand.

She quickly ran away, past the man, and to the first entrance of the crowded village as the interested bypassers started crowding the man with a frozen hand.

'It's okay Sayuri-... He deserved it anyway..!' She reassured herself, running quickly up towards the mountain where her house was, 'It's his fault for touching me and being such a pedophile in the first place-!'

Sayuri ran and ran until she finally found her house that is on the peak of the mountain. It's not that big but it's also not that small - we can say that it's medium-sized.

She inhaled the cool breeze of the mountain area, feeling calmer a little. She shook off her thoughts and calmly went inside the wooden cabin.

As soon as she went inside, she felt the warmness radiating from the house - closing the door behind her and following the warmth that guided her.

She arrived at the living room where there was a medium-sized fire lit up inside the fireplace. The atmosphere inside the room was so cozy and warm that she could immediately fall asleep right on her spot.

"Ah-! Sayuri baby-? Are you back from the village already??"

A familiar voice rang throughout the closed cabin, making the white-haired girl turn around to face the open door of the living room. A beautiful woman with white-to-blue hair came out from behind the open door.

Her big and round eyes were the color of the soft blue skies. Her skin was also pale white like Sayuri's - it was her mother, Emi Fuyuzuki.

"Kaa-san!" Sayuri chirped, dropping down the bamboo basket bag that she had been carrying all this time - and running to her mother, hugging the woman.

"Hmm? Oh? Why is my baby so cold~?" Emi frowned, caressing Sayuri's head as the young girl clenched onto her mother like a koala.

Emi let out a sigh, "Did you accidentally freeze someone again..?"

"W-well! He is a pedo and he tried dragging me somewhere-!! I panicked-!! I was so mad too-!!! And then I-!!!"

"It's alright baby..." Emi hugged Sayuri again, to prevent the white-haired girl from rambling again, "Okaa-san knows that you did that for a reason but it's better if you don't accidentally freeze people again... Okay?"

Sayuri nods - sniffing as she breaks the hug with her mother, "Ah right- Kaa-san... I brought the plant seeds that you asked me to buy." Sayuri dragged the bamboo basket to show what she brought back up from the village to her mother.

"Oh! These are heavy packs!" Emi exclaimed, astonished when she tried to lift the basket up, "My baby is sure a strong girl~" Emi patted Sayuri's head making her smile wider as she leaned into the touch.