FIVE, he was sunshine and i was midnight rain

AT THE MACLAREN'S HOUSE, Kinsley sits beside Zach on cream coloured couch while his parents make dinner

AT THE MACLAREN'S HOUSE, Kinsley sits beside Zach on cream coloured couch while his parents make dinner. "Your parents house is really nice." She smiles softly, trying to not sound awkward. "Yeah, thanks." Zach says still sounding dopey.

Zach furrows his brow, "Something feels different - I don't know."

"Do you remember, like, hitting a girl in the head. With a soccer ball?" She tries to jog his memory. "No, but I do remember kissing you." He leans towards but she moves back, "Oh!" She laughs, "Remember the doctor said to take it slow."

"I just." He slurred, "I want to thank you for saving my life today." He smirks at her, tucking a blonde strand of her hair behind her ear, "It was probably my fault." She told him, still smiling.

"Boo!" A little girl scares Kinsley and appears from behind the couch, "Holy shit." Kinsley curses flinching at the sight of her. "Uh-oh, you said the S word." The little girl tattles.

Kinsley frowned at the little girls reaction but then again she did just curse infront of a child. "Well that's a normal reaction for someone when you scare them." Zach groaned, then laid back on the couch.

"This is my little sister, Avery." Zach introduced her, she looks somewhat like Zach, "My names not Avery - it's Amanda." She tries to correct him.

"Ha!" Zach stares up at his sister and his smile fades. "Amad... what are you talking about?" Zach falls for her trick.

"She's messing with you." Kinsley says, and Zach looks surprised, "I think your parents may have told her about your little memory loss issue."

"Oh." Zach sighs and rests his head on the couch. "Wanna fire up the Xbox?" Avery tries.

"Yes!" He replies instantly, shooting his hand up in the air with a fist. "No, he's not allowed screen them." Kinsley reminds him, bringing down his fist.

"Sucks to be you." Avery teases before leaving the living room, "If you need me I'll be playing Battletoads, as much as I want, Booyah!"

"Video games are the leading cause to divorce and I have no idea how I know that!" Zach yells and Kinsley slowly turns her head to him. "That just came back?" She hesitantly asks, crossing her fingers.

"Mmh." He nods his head yes. "Is there any thing else that might be coming back?" With a pause, she questions. "Mostly how pretty you are." He flirts with her, and touches her cheek with his hand.

"Okay, I'm gonna help your parents make dinner."As soon as Kinsley has the chance, she takes off. "Very nice of you." Zach smiles with his eyes closed, still dopey from the head injury.

Kinsley was still unsure if she should keep lying to Zach, and to his family. It wasn't the right thing to do but then again she didn't want to put any stress in him - and the doctor did advise for that.