Unknown Forces: The Calm Before the Storm

Start from the beginning

Skeptic, one of the Liberation Army's leaders, raised a concern.

Skeptic- "What about the unknown variables? The servants of God and these two mysterious individuals, Garou and Saitama. We can't afford to underestimate them."

Re-Destro- "do not worry comrade, GOD and his servants will be on our side during this war so there is no need to worry".

Curious, another prominent member, voiced his thoughts.

Curious- "What if these new players are even more powerful than we anticipate? The Pro Heroes are not to be taken lightly."

Re-Destro's grin revealed his confidence.

Re-Destro- "That's precisely why we've made this alliance. The combined strength of the Liberation Army, the League of Villains and GOD will ensure our victory. If the heroes seek to challenge us, they shall face a force unlike any other."

As the Liberation Army leaders continued to discuss their battle strategy, their conviction remained unwavering.

GOD appeared in the hideout and shocked everyone with his appearance, he was about 20 meters tall. It was a colossal giant of flesh and fractured bones that looked like Jupiter. GOD's sudden and colossal appearance sent shockwaves through the Liberation Army's hideout. The massive, grotesque figure, resembling Jupiter with its fractured bones and immense size, dominated the room.

Re-Destro, still maintaining his composure, addressed GOD with deep reverence.

Re-Destro - "GOD, we are honored by your presence. With your divine power on our side, victory is assured."

The Liberation Army members, though taken aback by GOD's intimidating appearance, shared a collective sense of awe and devotion. This was the entity they had sworn to follow, and now, they had witnessed His presence firsthand.

GOD - "The time has come to enact my divine plan. We shall strike fear into the hearts of the heroes and bring about the dawn of a new era."

The ground trembled as GOD's colossal form began to move, His very presence emanating an aura of unfathomable power. He addressed the leaders of the Liberation Army with a voice that seemed to shake the very foundation of the hideout.

GOD - "Re-Destro, Skeptic, Curious, and all my devoted followers, it is time to unleash chaos upon the world. Let the heroes feel the weight of their impending doom."

With a wave of His enormous hand, GOD signaled the beginning of their crusade. His followers, energized by His divine presence, knew that the war they had been preparing for was upon them. The league of villains had the same reaction but didn't bow, they just followed him alongside his servants.

When they all got out the base, they saw a massive purple spaceship and a large tower that seemed to come form underground. The liberation army were shocked to see such structures, so they just watched in awe.

Dabi- "Sebas, who are those?"

Sebas looked at Dabi with a smile even though his face was hidden under his cosmic armour, answered...

Sebas- "the spaceship, those are called dark matter thieves the dominator of the universe my lord was trapped, and the underground base is called the monster association, the most powerful monsters in the universe."

The Liberation Army couldn't help but feel a mixture of curiosity and unease. The revelation of these formidable forces working alongside them, as well as the presence of GOD and His colossal form, was enough to make them realize the gravity of the situation.