Seeing it maturing we decided to open a restaurant though the difference we wanted our first to be in our Mother land. We discussed with Ma who supported us and we travel back to India excluding lav who had exam at the moment.

Infact Shaan Bhai was the one who found us a place though in Kolkota even renovation was taking place. Either Piyu or I atimes used to visit and check the progress. Though this time Ma accompanied me since she was heading to Kolkota.

One day on way towards home I stopped to one of the stalls wanting Chai Masala  for I always enjoyed the it's taste. Their was this couples seated infront of me and truly saying I became a fun of them especially seeing how the two feed each other enjoying Gulab Jamun not minding the audience.

I watched them silently hearing little about their conversation. Though it was like they felt gaze on them , they turned abruptly towards my side catching me off guard. More than being embraced I was astonish seeing the woman who resemble Anjali Bhabi in the older version.

I conceal my confusion turning to my empty cup though my mind wasn't at rest. I was prepared to stand up until I heard the Anjali name being mention by the two but I brush it off until I heard Chote's from the woman mouth.

I moved from there and called Shaan Bhai revealing about the woman who resemble Bhabhi. I felt Bhai being anxious that's when he revealed of Ratna being alive whom he saw with Anjali. Though he didn't confront her, he waited for her to make a move.

I was enraged knowing the woman whose the reason of others destroyed life was walking freely. I called my buddy Ru and revealed everything to him. We knew we needed evidence to reveal her true identity which appearance wasn't enough and knowing Anjali, she won't confess against her.

I started snooping around them while I informed Ma of the truth who at first didn't believe until she saw her. Next day we were heading outskirts of Kolkota when our car went out of control. Ma tried to control it but we realized the brakes weren't working.

Ma wanted me to jump from the window immediately she'l slow the speed but I refused. Only solution was to bang on the tree or roelvll onto save ours the valley. But another car arrived preventing Ma save ourselves by turning towards the tree. That car pushed ours towards the valley but before I can go unconscious completely I saw Ratna and Anil seated at the back watching our car roll.

Though we were rescued later Ma went into coma and I had minor injuries since ma shield me.  I was determine to punish Ratna seeing Ma condition while my family and Buddy tried to keep me away from the case.

Immediately I was fine I started finding evidence of those two who were in hiding. Until one day I overheard Buddy speaking of finding the two location. Knowing he won't take me along, I followed him discreetly knowing he was going alone for law couldn't help since no evidence was implicating them .

I was watching everything in hiding but what astonish us it was like they were aware of buddy arrival. That day I saw how those two monsters beat buddy with the help of the two police who were their accomplice until something hard hit my head from behind.

I woke up tied and buddy beaten to pulp. We were beaten as Ratna,my head was hurting due hits, if not for buddy I would have lost everything to those men. He used his remaining energy to save me which was unacceptable to Ratna who saw a bullet going through the heart of her husband.

It happen in a blink and I was in her custody, she hit my head on the wall due to anger,pushed me down the stairs and last was ready to shoot a bullet towards me but buddy shot her on time. The last thing I remembered before loosing conciousness was being in buddy lap who vomited blood but still begged me not to close my eyes.

Then waking up have lost my memory and I lived as KSG. Or marriage happened until when Anjali brought Sheetal to RM with the intention of her being Arnav's wife.

Everyone remained silent while Akash and Arnav felt shattered knowing everything. Anjali and Mami stared on their laps remorseful wiping their tears.

"But Kuhu why does Anjali want  Arnav marry Miss Kapoor"question Aman knowing their is more to it while the sisters looked at him wondering if he has lost his brain

"Amu , I thought by now you would have connected the dots aren't you ASR right hand man"told Lav mockingly.

"Sheetal is Kapoor and so is Anjali, to fulfill Ratna's wish. Also Anjali thinks Arav is Arnav's and Sheetal son, which is true Arav is sheetal's son but not my husband's. Infact Sheetal doesn't know whose the father"Khushi answer shocked the ones who didn't know while Anjali didn't raise her head not wanting to see hate in the eyes of her family.

"Also Sheetal arrival in our life is for a reason. Sheetal mother is the illegitimate daughter of Rajesh Kayshap, so she believes since she's cousin to Bhai, Lav and I she has share in our property"told Payal while others eyes widen hearing her.

The ex-Kayshaps clench their fist remembering the pain of their mother due to Rajesh and his mistress cum secretary.

"So sheetalji believes she has shares in Kapoor and Raizada's being the half sister to ASR sister,she really planned well. Pass Arav as Nannav son then get married to him which will obviously make her Mrs ASR then demand inheritance from Khurana's.Poor sheetalji all planning and plotting going to waste"said Nk to none in particular

"I can't believe Ma you slept with a married man.I knew how you succeeded in getting married to Papa but today knowing you destroyed his family to be Raizada daughter -in-law made me hate myself more. Please Khushiji you and your siblings find a place in your heart to forgive me, for unknowingly am the reason of your destroyed lives"said Akash folding his palm after wiping his puffy eyes.

"Akash there's no need of these , your my younger brother just like Amu,Neel and now you and Arnav. That's elders problem and we won't held you responsible of anything "said Maan bringing his palm down

"And beside am happy have added another brother but how should I call you since Piyu is also my Di. Should I call you jijaji or Piyu Bhabhi"question a pouting Khushi earning laughter from the family who saw the two blushing.

"Piyu Di what is their to blush about and you Bhai, atleast be like this laad governor in his dictionary there's no word like blushing hymp!"said Khushi while others who looked at a shocked ARNAV stifle their laughter

"What the!now why am I induded in your conversation "stated ARNAV glaring at Khushi

"Now am sure Nannav is here after hearing what the!stated Nk who looked other side seeing ARNAV glare

"So today you've agreed your a lad governor?"

1799 words
110✨✨✨