I... I was just... what?

I don't really know what was going on anymore. Why were there 3 heroes in my room? Why was it All Might, Aizawa and Vlad King here? Did this make sense? Ohh... ahm... let's see what happened earlier because they seem all a bit over the edge.

Soo... you know how Dark Shadow loves the darkness and I do sometimes lose control over my quirk because it is getting too big? Well not as if I was really losing control. This quirk was just trying to protect me in the dark and I liked to sleep with candles on. 

Maybe I should explain this a bit more.

We were all having a week of school training. That mean we were actually sleeping all together and I sneaked out to get a small space for myself and took out some candles to put it at the edge in each corner. It was enough brightness for the room and the mood but apparently too alarming for the heroes.

It was all just for a nice night... without getting woken up by Dark Shadow who is getting scared by who knows what and then waking me up thanks to some scratches, hissing, bird noises, bat noises or whatever. I was a bit sick and tired to hear dark shadow chasing after animals or bugs and even a small shadow thanks to the window and traffic and light and so on.

Anyways, I did lit them up, and I found this small room so I was in there and was about to go sleep in a sleeping bag and then BAAAM... the door was just thrown open and I had three heroes ready to fight me where I was just in a sleeping bag looking at them.... to my defense... I actually couldn't get out of the sleeping bag right now.

All Might: What in the name off-

Vlad King: Is this what your class is doing in the free time?

Aizawa: *sigh*

All Might: What do you mean?

Vlad King: I mean summoning some shit and trying to get possessed and shit.

All Might: He is not!

Vlad King: No? Then tell me what is this?

All Might: I...I ...

Aizawa: He is fucking insane. That's it.

Me: NOOOOOOOoooooooo

Did I had a valid excuse though? I was basically sleeping in some kind of storage room and I didn't really had much to say about it. Besides the fact that I was stuck in the sleeping bag I brought here instead of the blanket. I should probably just call for help at this point but I needed for sure to clear this misunderstanding up.

Me: It's not as bad as it looks.

Vlad King: No? THEN WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Me: Ahm... sleeping?

Aizawa: Why? Just why?

Me: ... cause I can...

Alright, I felt under a lot of pressure and I didn't real know how t handle this. What was I honestly about to do or say in this case? How do I explain that this shit was all thanks to Dark Shadow and that I was just about to flip out because she was always finding something to attack to keep me safe and then was doing all kind of noises. I just wanted some sleep.

Me: Ahm...

Their eyes were giving me soo much pressure that at some point Dark Shadow decided to close the sleeping bag even more to hide my face until the beak was the only one showing out. Well thanks for nothing.

Vlad King: Please don't tell me that you are actually teaching this to your kids?

Aizawa: Do I look like I would do something like that?

All Might: Actually...

Vlad King: YES.

Aizawa:....*sigh* Get out of there Tokoyami.

Me: I would serously love too.... but I can't open this...

Vlad King: Don't look at me like that! I won't go near him.

All Might: I don't know how to actually open one of them....

Aizawa: It's a simple sleeping bag. What's wrong with you two?

Vlad King: Are you seeing the same thing I am or are you blind?

Aizawa: TOKOYAMI!

Ooop... I believe Dark Shadow was doing something without me realizing it. I mean they still haven't turned on the light soo... if they were about to come closer. Then this was up to them for sure.

Me: Light....

All Might: Ah, Vlad turn on the light.

Vlad: This is ridiculous.

After that, I could tell that the light was switched on and Aizawa helped me out of the sleeping bag. I was band from doing stuff like this anymore and I was put to sleep with class 1A again. This time they had some small night light on just in case something weird would be going on. I guess no more candles then... for now.