He was moved from home to home when he was younger until he turned eighteen and got a job which helped him get on his feet just a little bit.

Then he met Isabella at a party but she just so happened to be a lil older then him and already had her own place. Once they started talking and getting extremely close she convinced him to move in with her.

She knew he was young and vulnerable so she took that advantage to the best of her abilities.

Now he stays with him and pays mostly of his bills out of his own pockets having with the money from his low paying job.

"I did." He mumbled staring at the screen before he exited out the page shutting the whole laptop down closing it completely shut.

Demani was done with it, he didn't know what he was gonna do next but eventually he'd figure something out ..hopefully.

"Good, I been told you how u could make us some quick money but u don't wanna listen. My brother said u can sell for him."

As he got up from the desk Isabella grabbed ahold of him pulling him closer to her so that there bodies were touching.

"I'm not finna sell no drugs bella. Niggas can have dat street shit ion want it." He told her' snatching away from her.

"So what chu wanna stay broke? Cus baby obviously what chu doing not working so something has to give Demani .." She grabbed his face.

He was boutta start applying for more and better jobs. No matter how many times Isabella bring up selling drugs for her brother he was gonna say no everytime.

Demani liked how his name was unknown and he wanted to keep it that way. Getting involved with selling could bring a lot of attention to your name and that was something he didn't want.

"I'm finna go." Brushing off what she was saying to him he grabbed his black t-shirt throwing it back on.

Where was he boutta go? Demani didn't know, he just felt like walking till he got lost and ended up in another city or something.

Das just how careless he was with life right now.

"Lil ass boy." Isabella scoffed as she now had an attitude taking this as the opportunity to get mad at him.

She wanted to be in full control of demani but he wasn't the same vulnerable boy use to be when they first met. Demani learned that he didn't have to always do what others wanted him to do.

"Yeah ightt." He replied nonchalantly. She heard what he said but after that she didn't say nothing else. Demani ended up leaving walking out the apartment with nothing on him but his phone.

The moment he walked out of her door he never knew after this things would go downhill between them ..he didn't expect what she had planned for him.

Always trust your gut.

▃▃

Demani looked at his phone staring at all of the messages he was receiving from Isabella. She was trying to find where he was but he turned his location off.

Texting him saying how much she misses him and that she's sorry for how badly she has treated him during the relationship.. making him wanna give her another chance.