"Brother Fu brought it."

"What shame are you making? That's definitely not true of my son. I have the news of the marriage of the male god at my fingertips."

"He seems to be my little nephew. He's so good-looking."

"Jin Gui, the squad leader picks up food for him."

""

Ji Ran blushed and pulled Fu Yanbai: "I'll do it myself!"

Fu Yanbai put in a shrimp indifferently: "Grow taller."

Ji Ran:

The fat man sitting opposite him suddenly became happy: "Brother Fu is attentive and handsome. Although he has a cold personality, when I was in school, there were countless girls surrounding him."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a shout from the door.

"Beauty, I'm just waiting for you. I haven't touched this cup yet."

"Sorry, there was a traffic jam after the plane came off."

"Chen Ying, this way, this way, inside."

She arrived late, with long straight black hair that was shiny and smooth, and some loose skin on one side was tucked behind her ear.

The makeup on her face is also very light, her lips are slightly pink, and her fair complexion stretches from her neck to her earlobes, where a pale pink water drop pendant hangs, as if she is still a girl in her early twenties, fresh and natural.

"Come here, I'm sorry to keep my old classmate waiting. I'll have a drink first!"

"Yo yo yo yo--"

"readily!"

After finishing half the glass of sake in one gulp, the scene instantly became lively and noisy.

Ji Ran glanced at his small cup. There was only Fu Yanbai looking at the Coke being poured. It was about moving, so he didn't dare to make a mistake, so he could only hold the bowl and start peeling the shrimp again.

"kid."

""

Ji Ran suddenly had an ominous premonition.

When he looked up, Chen Ying had floated over to him without knowing it, and was looking at him with a smile: "Let's change places with auntie. I'll toast your uncle with two glasses of wine and chat for a while. We haven't seen each other for a long time."

Ji Ran: ""

I never expected that in the past few years, he would still play this role

In the past, during self-study classes, Chen Ying would invite Chen Ying to a place away from Fu Yanbai's two groups with small snacks, and he would lose the advantage of being close to the water.

But Chen Ying is a girl, and she is pretty. She has pitiful almond eyes when asking for help. Ji Ran is defeated every time and is reluctant to make the little girl sad.

He and Fu Yanbai are at the same table. They stay together from morning to night every day, which has already taken a lot of advantage. It would be really stingy to refuse to even agree to a self-study class...

Ji Ran always comforted himself like this when he took small steps away with his schoolbag in his arms.

After all, Fu Yanbai is not his, and he cannot delay Fu Yanbai's peach blossoms.

"Okay, then you sit down."

Ji Ran stood up holding his small bowl. Chen Ying touched his head happily: "So good. Ayan, I heard that this is your nephew?"