"My Lord," The blonde gets between them, and Ben pulls Aria back. "it's the only way." He reasons. The sound of beeping catches their attention, and they rush to the surveillance room. "We've been monitoring the military frequencies." The blonde shares, turning on the monitors. On the screen, they could see fighter jets getting attacked by the dragon. They launch missiles at it, but it isn't fazed, and it shoots fire at the jet, causing it to go down, but luckily the crew ejected out of it. The other jet shoots at the dragon and actually lands a hit with its missile, but it also meets the same fate as the first jet, and the dragon falls from the sky. "Are you sure you don't want my help?" Ben asks.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The group gets to the location, which happens to be near a gas station. They get out of their respective vehicles and see the dragon landing ahead of them. "Remember, all you need to do is stop it. Connor will take care of the rest." The blonde reminds. "If he can." Aria says, earning a glare from Connor, which she returns. "What's it gonna be this time? Humongousaur?" Gwen asks. "Nah, Humongo's too close to what I'm close to what I'll be fighting. Gotta figure that things got a lot more experience being a dragon than I have." Ben replies. "Thinking it through, huh?" Gwen asks. "Chromastone!" He shouts, transforming into the Crystalsapien, and runs at the dragon. The dragon breathes fire at him, pushing him back. The dragon stares at Chromastone, confused, and Chromastone shoots energy beams at it. When he stops the dragon whimpers and shakes his head. "Weird, but for a second there, I thought you were trying to tell me something." He points out, and Aria looks down in thought. The dragon glares at him and hits him with its wing, knocking him back, and then he breathes fire at him, which he dodges. Chromastone shoots another energy beam, knocking the dragon down.

The dragon recovers, and Chromastone continues shooting energy beams at it. "Nice one, Ben." Kevin cheers, and from the corner of her eye, Aria could see Connor running forward with a weapon. "Indeed." He says, propping the weapon on his shoulder and aiming it at them. "Ben's too close to the dragon." The boy reminds Connor. "Pity." Connor states, shooting the laser at Chromastone and the dragon. "The knights exist for one purpose and one purpose alone and you know exactly what it is, so are you or are you not one of us?" Connor asks and the boy accepts what's happening. Aria stares with wide eyes as Chromastone falls to his knees then she turns to Connor, who's the cause of all this. She tries using techno-energy control but doesn't get the results she wanted although the gun did overheat, causing Connor to throw it and stare at it, confused. The dragon uses this as a chance to fly away and Ben detransforms and walks over to them. "We need to talk." Ben glares at him. "You used me." He says. "It wasn't personal. But if you or your friends get in my way again it will become so." Connor threatens, picking up the gun. "Try me, human." Aria seethes, her eyes once again turning red.

Connor stares at her for a second before walking away. Ben glares at him and transforms into Humungousaur, pinning Connor and the blonde boy against their vehicle. "You know where the dragon's headed, don't you?" He asks, and Connor just laughs. "If you're trying to scare us it's gonna take a lot more than a strippling with a fancy wristwatch, right?" Connor asks, looking at the blonde. "Absolutely. We've taken a sacred oath." He agrees. Aria appears beside Humungousaur in her shadow form and leans closer to the blonde not saying a word. "6200 Prospect Boulevard where the 12 and 408 freeways meet." The blonde blurts out. "What?" Aria asks in a disembodied voice. "It's where the dragon's going." He clarifies. "Squire!" Connor shouts. "The knights found a huge relic at the same time they caught the dragon. They didn't know what it was or what it did, so they hid it for safekeeping. They sent the relic to our lab to see if it had any technology they could use against the dragon. When it flew across the Atlantic we figured it was connected to the relic somehow." The squire explains and turns away from Aria. "And that's all I know, I swear!" He adds.