𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 : 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯

Start from the beginning

"toman's will and goal is to save people, also. that's what it says." just then, he left you right there for a moment of time making you almost left stunned.

'toman?' you can't help but ask yourself. that was the gang mikey had founded in. you can't help but stare back at the uniform that was hanged. a gold embroidered letter was written right there 'president' as his position.

you didn't meet anyone of them for years except for mikey and draken who was so popular inside your school that many girls are in love with them. you also didn't care about them as you were just passing by seeing girls having a pure chaos about them.

you were too distracted by your own problem.

you had another world where you didn't noticed something in your life, because you just think that everything's the end. but surely ... you already had think of it after your brother became blunt.

it seems too hard to be alone, right?

afternoon came and you almost spent time thinking about your decision and your plan on escaping your brother. you didn't just stay right in mikey's house forever. you and him were never related to each other.

he just saved you from being abandoned.

but just at this time, you had already confronted mikey.

"so, you're moving in a province? " he asked while his eyebrows furrowed. he was fixing his bike right now and you were secretly amazed at how genius he was. 'at this age of 15 year old, he knew how to fix parts of a motorbike? ' your mouth hanged while staring at his figure as he squat to fix the lower part of his bike.

"yes. i'll just secretly hide right there." i answered. he wiped the sweat that was covered on his forehead using the side of his palm causing it to be stained.

he then stood up as he didn't notice it while his eyes were right now infront of me.

"you can't just live in a province with yourself." the afternoon sun kissed his healthy skin. his golden locks are almost messy from the wind but still ...

he was so beautiful.

"i can work hard through it. i can work for a job to save — "

"or maybe we could stop your brother from what he's been doing." your eyebrows furrowed as he inserted. the clanking sound of the metal was heard outside of their houses as he returned back the tools he had used to fix his precious babu.

your heart nearly jumped out of it when suddenly he started the engine of his bike, aloud sound of 'broom' was heard.

"yeah! it started again! " he says happily like a kid that had just won a game. you completely gawk at his expression when it was the first you saw him acting like a normal person, aside from seeing him serious and looking like a strong leader infront of everyone.

you had completely forgot about the entire conversation when emma came with a tray full of snacks. it was completely cold during the entire day even if the sun was shinning above.

you probably knew that the winter is coming. it was almost the last week of october right now and when the november came, the wind will started to get colder and colder.

"oh, so you lived with an older brother who abused you a lot? that's why you escaped? " emma's was shocked to hear what was happened after you. you had already tell her what was happening to you after you got those bruises on your head.

"that's so cruel." she murmured. you remained my eyes down on the beautiful tree that was standing infront of their house. you can't look mikey for a while right now who was watching you silently.

his dark onyx eyes wandered every inch details of your face, how your eyelids flutter as you look innocently at him and those beautiful e/c that was sparkling everytime you met eyes with him.

that sight made his chest pumped a bit, he could feel his heart started to pound looking at the angel infront of him. but behind that goddess looks ... was hiding a dark past that couldn't take her pain away. her expression was easily readable, like she was prisoned by her own suffering.

he doesn't know why he really came to save her. it was just he can feel something weird on his heart seeing a girl standing right infront of the rooftop ... crying and wanted to end her life.

and the moment he saw her the second time the same day with a bruise on her face, it was clear about him that he also feel hurt seeing y/n become vulnerable.

mikey had already noticed her ever since he walked through the hall with draken. some girls are fangirling about them because of their popularity and some also been afraid because they're notorious gangs.

but in the corner of his eye, a girl was just passing by behind them. it was strange. she's not fond into some sweet and good moments just like how a normal girl would act. she was ignoring them like they were invisible about them.

"don't worry, y/n-chan! you can live right here anytime. we were worried about your situation, and also ... don't worry about living here! it's free and we are here to protect you." emma said like you were her true sister. your mouth had just agaped while looking at her with eyes widened.

you couldn't believe again.

the people sorrounded you was completely the opposite as to how you've grown-up to be a different person. the ambiance and their expression was so carefree and welcoming like a true family who accepts you.

"and besides, grandpa sano is here. we can cook a many times as we want! " she cheerfully said making your heart melted in awe. they also had their grandpa who raised both of them. he runs a dojo in their house and he's also a trainor, and that's what mikey learned how to do great martial arts.

"t-thank you, emma-chan. i-i can't believe that someone had welcomed me ... like a true family would do." you lie your head down. you don't want to spill out tears again infront of them as you remembers your traumatic and painful past lies wounded your heart.

night had past and you helped emma to cook and wash the dishes. you had also met grandpa sano too. you felt scared when he suddenly scold and shout at mikey but then he was a nice person when he accepted you too, knowing your bad story.

"maybe we should report it through the police." he said that it made you silent. you couldn't find an answer on reporting your brother through the officials as their gang was a complete different compared to a normal delinquent right now.

emma was so happy again as she knew draken would arrived late at night on their house, visiting his pal as they were still fixing an old bikes just like what they do. she's in-love with her brother's companion secretly but she didn't knew if he also had the same feelings for her.

draken was shocked to see you still in mikey's house but did not question you, unless ... he's chatting mikey about the meeting on their upcoming battle against valhalla.

that made mikey went silent as he remembered baji leaving their group and join the opposing group instead.

they walked right through mikey's room to talked about it privately as the topic became more serious. emma on the other side, were still cleaning the remaining dishes.

while y/n was still on the front door of their house, she was sitting behind the door while her head leaned on, her mind was thinking deep again.

how could she escaped her brother's grasp completely if she was still stuck inside the tokyo? and her brother would have gone wild right now ... searching for her and bring her back.

she needed to do something.

the full moon shine in the cold night as she looks above the sky. it was slowly covered by dim and dark clouds, and loosing its light until it can't be seen clearly.

she didn't knew how it's dangerous if his brother had found her out again.