𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Walking around were Kyawo and Amber. They had been strolling and admiring art. This was the best way for them to bond, as friends who appreciated the smallest things.

   Not many people admired art, but they did; and they loved every part of it.

"If we had brought Terry and June, they would have said this shit was boring," Kyawo said to Amber, who nodded her head and laughed.

   "Girl, yes! They would have been complaining all day. I'm so glad it's just me and you," she said.

   They walked over to another painting, a red and black marble piece. Amber pulled out her phone and took a picture of it.

They both thought it looked beautiful. "I would buy this one," Amber said. "I like the colors on it, if I had the money," Kyawo agreed.

    The two continued to explore and admire more art together before deciding to take pictures of each other.

   Amber took Kyawo's pictures first, and then Kyawo took Amber's once. Thew eventually wrapped up looking at the art and headed out for some ice cream.

   The two sat outside, scrolling on their phones. "Mr. Mathews stays on me about these assignments for his dumbass class," Amber complained, rolling her eyes. She showed Kyawo all the assignments their teacher had piled up.

"Every day I check, he got a new assignment. Mr. Mathews barely teaches for real to be giving us all this work. You know I can help you," Kyawo offered, eating her ice cream.

"I know, but I have to learn how to do this work myself. I can't depend on anyone but myself," Amber replied.

"Mhm Keep that mindset, then, Amber," Kyawo laughed as Amber playfully flicked her hand on Kyawo's shoulder. "Whatever, girl."

" When you ready to post these pictures on Instagram."

"We're posting them at the same time right?" Kyawo shook her head. Yes, the two thought it would be cute to post the pictures they took today on Instagram.

"We can actually do it on the way back to the dorm," Kyawo suggested.

This meant they would do it soon since they were almost finished with their ice cream. After they finished their ice cream, they cleaned everything up and headed back to campus.

 After they finished their ice cream, they cleaned everything up and headed back to campus

@AMBERCARTER