Get the Fuck Together ❤️

Start from the beginning

As he got out of the van, he saw Basically, Evan and Jon rush out of the house, everyone else walking a bit slower behind them. Evan and Jon surrounded Brock while Basically jumped on 704, the Scotty double chuckling dryly as he hugged the excited man.

"Hi!" Jon cheered and Brock laughed, looking around his family excitedly as they all surrounded them.

Tyler and Daithi were next to Nogla and Zip, their hands entwined. Zip was next to Vanti, the Evan double looking amused as Zip beamed at them. Nogla had an odd light in his eye as he looked at Brock, and Brock realised it was probably because of the hoodie.

Brock looked over to see a group of people on the porch, his eyes widening as he noticed most of them were doubles. The one solo guy was looking at Brock sadly, and Brock realised these must be the previous group.

"Oh, come meet the others," Evan said cheerfully, pulling Brock, Scotty and 704 over. Brock looked at the one solo guy, remembering that their friend Eric had died, so this must be Dooo.

"This is Jaren, Smii7y, John, Kryoz, Matt, Blarg, Chris, Puffer, Nelson, Grizzy and Dooo. Guys, this is Brock, Scotty and 704," Evan introduced them, pointing to each person as he named them.

Brock looked at Dooo, smiling sadly. "What was your twins name?" Dooo asked softly and Brock said softly, "Moo. He died saving me."

He nodded, eyes pained. "Eric died without us seeing, he'd lured most of the Endermen away so we could get the final blow on the dragon," he said quietly and Brock winced.

Jaren looked at him, tilting his head. "You saved us, you know. If it wasn't for your journals, we'd probably have been stuck there for years longer, and have been completely unprepared," Brock said softly and Jaren grinned.

"I'd hoped it could have helped. I didn't know if this would happen to someone else, but writing helped me keep track of things, and I'm glad you found them," he said and Brock smiled.

Dooo looked at him curiously, a question in his eye. Brock raised an eyebrow at him and he asked, "Did you get something? From Moo?"

Brock touched his chest, Dooo doing the same. The others green eyes suddenly flashed blue, and Brock felt that warmth pulse in his chest and he guessed that his eyes flashed blue again.

"Brock, what was that?" Brian whispered and he looked over, a faint smirk on his lips. "That was Moo, he gave me a piece of him when he died, and you know he doesn't like being ignored," he said and Dooo laughed as Brian's eyes widened.

"Why don't we all head inside, I'll show you guys where you're sleeping and we can all go out for dinner. Tomorrow, we're reopening the portal," Evan said and Brock's eyes widened, hope filling his chest.

He looked to the other group, a wary determination in their eyes. "You're wanting to go too?" He asked and Jaren and John nodded, their hands linked.

"It feels like a bad dream, and if we go back, it'll be like closure," Chris said quietly and Brock nodded, understanding completely.

"I'm wanting to find Eric, I buried him by our home," Dooo said quietly and Brock smiled sadly. "I buried Moo by our home, in his favorite spot," he said and Dooo nodded, taking a deep breath.

"Come on in everyone," Evan called and everyone filed in, Brian taking Brock's suitcase from him. Brock rolled his eyes but followed Brian through the house, amazed at the size of it.

"Evan only has so many rooms, so you, Terroriser, Tyler and Daithi are sharing with me," he explained, showing Brock to a large bedroom with a king bed and an air mattress.

Brian set Brock's bag down by the bed and turned to him, a soft smile on his face. Brock beamed at him, moving to wrap his arms around Brian's waist.

Brian kissed him once, twice, three soft, lingering kisses that had Brock's heart swelling. "I missed you so much," Brian whispered and Brock kissed his nose. "I missed you too," he said softly and Brian tucked his head against Brock's shoulder.