❤️🤍 Blow Me Uo so you can Catch Me Mid-Air

Start from the beginning

"What are those two doing?" He gestured to behind me, where Rek was currently screaming while running away from a murderous Chief with a diamond axe.

I snorted, waving the two out of our little bubble of conversation. "Rek made Chief mad... again." We both chuckled lightly as Pierce took out his switch blade and started fidgeting with it.

"Is that why I saw him get yote into the air and die?" I could hear Pierce grinning, a talent that you achieve over almost a year of being around and working with him. I shook my head gently, pointing over to where the now-blown-up trap was.

Pierce glanced at the trap, nodded, and glanced at the two that were still fighting. He huffed, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me in. My breathing hitched as I tensed against his jester-like attire.

I barely caught a glimpse of his bringing out a firework as his hold tightened. "Well," he called. The two gremlins stopped their feud and looked over. "It was nice visiting, but I've gotta just steal this one real fast."

I yelped, barely having enough time to hold on as Pierce jumped, setting off the firework and propelled us up into the air via his elytra. I heard the little rascals shouts fade away as we flew off.

"Pierce!!" I yelled, holding on for dear life, as if I didn't i'd most likely fall to my death and respawn back where Chief and Rek are (honestly a terrible decision in my opinion). "This is the fifth time this week! You can't just steal me every moment you get!" I shouted over the wind. I barely heard Pierce chuckle to himself as he looked around, presumably to find a spot to land.

His head locked onto a clearing in the woods below us, and he aimed us towards there. He landed softly on the grassy clearing, purposefully pushing me onto the ground. I yelped as I fell, landing on my side and rolling onto my back as I looked up.

Pierce pulled his hood and mask off, revealing a mischievous grin and sparkling heterochromatic eyes that complimented his pearly pale face. His beautiful, long black hair fell out of his hood, swaying in it's pigtails that he keeps it in. To see his face was a luxury, or a death sentence, depending on the situation and who he's with.

He loomed over me, cackling menancingly. "Need I remind you who's the one under my indentured servitude?" he jokingly threatened. I giggled nervously, my eyes darting from his hands to his sword and axe that hung on his belt.

Pierce chuffed, bringing my attention back up to him as he held out his hand to grab. I took it with a smile, letting him heave me up and onto my feet. I dusted myself off for the second time that morning, looking back up to see that he had put his mask back on and was in the process of attempting to weave his hair back into the two horn-like protrusions in his hood.

I sighed, walked behind him and took his hair, gently weaving it into his hood. He hummed lightly, holding still as I got his hair into the hood, before pulling it up onto his head. His hands came up and held mine, and I let go, letting him adjust the hood as needed.

"So," I started, running a hand through my hair. "What is it that you needed?" I tilted my head as Pierce tensed, stumbling on his words. I hummed at his reaction, more confused than anything.

He coughed into his hand. "Uh- gosh how do I say this.." he muttered, fidgeting with his fingers. "How... how do you make a flying machine?"

I blinked. What?

I stiffled my laughter with a cough, giving Pierce a nervous grin. "What?" I asked lightheartedly, tilting my head as he sheepishly looked away. "You- I- I thought we went over this already?"

"Well I kinda forgot..?" His voice was light with embarrassment. I sighed, taking his hand in mine and pulling my communicator off my belt. He stuttered as I punched in my password, the screen opening up to my home page.

"Well," I started, tapping on the server page. "I can always re-teach you anything, so here." I tapped on singleplayer, then tapped on our testing server. "Let's not do this on Lifesteal, yeah? Too risky, besides grinding for the materials will take time and-"

I was cut off by Pierce who yanked my communicator out of my hand, looking up at me before tapping on what I presume was 'Join Network'. I sighed a grin as the world around us de-materialized and was replaced by the void.

Yes, I didn't swear on purpose, this was for SCHOOL (why is SCHOOLCHILDREN just apart of my autocorrect wtf-)

I have a few oneshots that are very heavily WIP, some are requests and others aren't, all of which have been held back since I died for a good few months-

Welp time to go die again goodbye :DDD

(also the reason why the word count is so short is because apparently according to my teacher 1000 is long, 1500 even longer, and to that I say BS because I'm a ONESHOT writer so Hah)

(Words: 1598)