They cheer you up

Henry-

(Y/N) was playing outside while Henry was making him/her lunch. He/She was making a castle out of dirt. All of a sudden a colony of ants marched by and the dirt castle began to crumble. (Y/N) teared up and ran inside in tears. Henry looked over to see his little boy/girl covered in dirt and tears.

"(Y/N) what happened baby?" He said as he picked him/her up and brought him/her to the bathroom. He started running a bath and put in cotton candy scented bubbles.

"Da ants...dey ruin ny castle." (Y/N) said as she/he wiped his/her eyes. Henry undressed the child and put them in the tub.

"Is that why you're covered in dirt?" Henry asked as he started scrubbing the dirt of his little one. (Y/N) nodded as he/she began to cry once more. Henry frowned at this and kissed the little boy/girl on the head. He then added bath toys to the bath and started cleaning (Y/N) up.

"I'm sorry baby girl/boy. Ants are annoying." Henry said as he washed the girl/boys hair. After the father had washed the child up, he drained the tub and got a towel.

"Let's get you dressed and then we can have lunch okay? I made your favorite." Henry said as he wrapped (Y/N) in the towel and took him/her to his/her bedroom. He sat (Y/N) on the bed and started looking through the drawers.

"You want jammies or regular clothes, baby girl/boy?" Henry asked as he took out two separate outfits. (Y/N) thought for a second.

"Jammies pwease." (Y/N) said as she/he sucked the water from his/her hair. Henry put the outfit he chose for him/her on the bed and dressed the little one. He scooped him/her up and brought him/her to the dining room table, setting him/her down in his/her seat and serving the child lunch. As (Y/N) ate Henry was thinking of ways to cheer his little one up. After thinking for a while he heard a little voice.

"Daddy I'm done." (Y/N) said as he/she pushed the plate in front of him/her. Henry smiled as he collected the plate and kissed (Y/N) head and ruffled his/her hair as he made his way back into the kitchen. (Y/N) had walked into the living room and turned on the television and turned on Wow Wow Wubbzy. As Henry finished cleaning up from lunch he got out two bowls and started making sundaes for him and (Y/N). As he finished with his masterpiece he walked into the living room.

"I got you a treat." Henry said as he smiled. (Y/N) looked at Henry with a look of shock, almost like he/she's seen a ghost. Henry handed him/her one of the bowls and handed it to (Y/N).

"But it's the middle of the afternoon." (Y/N) asked as Henry sat down next to him/her and brought him/her closer.

"Well you were sad. Baby girl/boy I don't like seeing you sad, it makes daddy sad. So I did something that would make you smile." Henry said as he kissed (Y/N)s head. The rest of the day the duo watched television for the rest of the day.

Patrick-

Patrick had always been the type to scare his friends with every chance he gets. That type of behavior has gone towards his son/daughter as well. To (Y/N) it was all fun and games, he/she found it funny whenever Patrick tried to scare him/her. he/she tried to scare his/her father a few times. Pat always pretended to be scared because he loved to see his little boy/girl laugh. One day Patrick was hiding in a corner, ready to scare (Y/N) once again. He heard (Y/N) walking in his direction, calling for him. As he/she walked past, Patrick grabbed him/her tight. (Y/N) screamed bloody murder as he/she flailed himself/herself in Patricks arms. He/she managed to hit Patrick right in the face, causing him to drop him/her. (Y/N) ended up falling face first on the hardwood floor. He/She screamed as he/she began to cry hysterically. Patrick was quick to grab him/her back and brought him/her to the bathroom counter. He looked into (Y/N)s mouth to see if there was any blood or teeth missing. Thankfully there wasn't any serious damage but it still hurt to see his little boy/girl cry like that.

"I'm sorry baby...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. Daddy thought you were gonna laugh." Patrick said as he kissed (Y/N) on the head. (Y/N) still cried as Patrick swayed him/her around the house. An hour and a half later the little one still continued to cry. Patrick had tried to calm him/her the best he could but nothing worked. He thought for a moment before coming up for a last resort. He made his way into the living room and grabbed the remote. He bounced (Y/N) while he switched the channel to his/her favorite show; Bear in the Big Blue House. The girl/boy looked at the screen as the theme song he/she knew all too well started to play. As the show continued Patrick could hear little giggles and laughs coming from the child. He smiled as he pulled (Y/N) closer to him.

Victor-

Victor was busy cleaning up the kitchen for the week, so he let (Y/N) play in the living room so he can keep some kind of watch on him/her.(Y/N) wasn't sure which toys to play with, there were just too many to choose from. He/She spotted a colorful box with a clown on the sides juggling on a unicycle. (Y/N) thought it looked fun so he/she crawled up to it. He/She wasn't quite sure how it worked, she/he began to shake it. Nothing had happened. The little one noticed a handle on the side, as he/she pushed it music started to play, but when he/she stopped pushing it the music slowed to a stop. (Y/N) repeated this motion for quite some time. All of a sudden this scary figure popped out of the box and made a scary laughing sound. (Y/N) screamed and began to cry. Vic ran into the living room and saw what had taken place. He put the toy far away from the boy/girl and scooped him/her up.

"Did the jack-in-the-box scare you baby girl/boy?" Vic asked as the baby hid his/her face in the teen boy's shoulder. Vic sighed and kissed the little one on the cheek. As the day went on Victor could tell (Y/N) was still upset about the event that happened earlier. He walked up to him/her and gave the little one a hug.

"Do you wanna go in daddys room? We can watch a movie." Victor said as he rubbed the little one's head. (Y/N) simply nodded with a whine. Vic chuckled as made his way into the bedroom with the baby in his arms. He laid (Y/N) on the bed before getting in himself, cuddling up as he covered the two of them up with the covers. He stared at the little girl/boy before tickling him/her. (Y/N) began to laugh as he/she attempted to get the man off of him/her.

"Does that make you happy baby?" Vic asked as he blew raspberries into his/her stomach. (Y/N) laughed some more before nodding. Vic chuckled and kissed him/her on the head.

Belch-

(Y/N) loved the car more than anything. He/She felt that the sound it made was calming. When he/she woke up she/he jumped out of bed and ran into Belchs room, excited to work on the car. He/she opened the door slowly to see Belch still asleep. (Y/N) quietly got on the bed and sat on his/her daddy's chest and forcibly opened his eyelids.

"Daddy up?" (Y/N) asked as Belch groaned.

"Uh-huh yea, dada's up." Belch said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Car daddy? Daddy car?" (Y/N) asked as Belch picked him/her up.

"No car today baby. She doesn't need to be fixed today." Belch said as he made his way into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee. He sat (Y/N) in the highchair as he started to make breakfast. (Y/N) whined and pouted as Belch cooked. When served the child pushed the plate away. Belch just blankly stared and blinked a few times. He sighed as he knew what he needed to do to put (Y/N) out of that bad mood. He grabbed him/her out of the highchair and made his way outside and unlocked his car. He sat in the driver seat and sat (Y/N) in his lap. As he turned the key (Y/N) heard the engine start up and started to smile. Belch revved up the car and caused the small child to be sent into a fit of giggles. Belch smiled and kissed (Y/N) on the head.

"You better now?" Belch asked as (Y/N) nodded and giggled. The rest of the day the child had stayed Belch's happy little boy/girl