Your First Day Of School

Henry-

Henry's alarm went off at seven o'clock in the morning. At first he was confused but then he remembered, it was your first day of school. He got up and showered and dressed himself. He brushed his teeth and combed, then walked into the kitchen to make (Y/N) their lunch. He checked the clock and it said that the time was seven thirty. He walked up to (Y/N)'s room and shook them a little. (Y/N) woke up slowly and looked at his/her father.

"It's time to get up for school." Henry said in a light voice. He picked his little man/girl up and walked back into the kitchen and sat (Y/N) in her seat. He then opened up the cabinet and looked at his child.

"Cereal?" Henry asked. (Y/N) looked at him still half asleep and replied in sleepy voice. 

"Cocoa Puffs please." Henry nodded and poured water in a sippy cup and gave it to her/him. (Y/N) accepted it and drank it slowly. Henry took the cereal, milk and bowl out and started fixing his daughter/son their breakfast. Once he poured the milk in the bowl with the cereal he placed it in front of (Y/N).

"You got 10-15 minutes to eat that, then you got to get ready. I'll pick out your clothes." Henry said as he made his way up to the child's room picking out their clothes and setting it down on the table. (Y/N) finished his/her cereal and walked up to the bathroom to brush their teeth and hair. Henry went back downstairs and packed (Y/N)'s lunch. He placed it in a lunch box and put it in his/her backpack. (Y/N) got dressed and made his/her way downstairs.

"Here kiddo, you ready?" Henry said as he placed the backpack on his/her shoulders. (Y/N) nodded and put a smile on his/her face. 

**TIME SKIP**

Henry and (Y/N) arrived at the school, seeing all the other kids saying goodbye to their parents and walking into the school. Henry kneeled down to (Y/N) height.

"have good day kiddo, I'll pick you up after school okay?" Henry said, kissing his/her forehead.

"okay daddy" (Y/N) said giggling and running into the school.

after school had ended (Y/N) had ran out of the school and into Henrys arms and hugged him.

"Hey baby girl/boy did you have a good day?" Henry asked as the pair started walking home.

"Yea, it was so fun. I cant wait to do it again." (Y/N) said. Henry smiled at the statement. he could tell his little one was going to be really smart.

Patrick-

Today was the first day of school for (Y/N) and of course Patrick was rushing cause he woke up late. he placed the lunch he had packed for him/her last night and put it in his/her lunch box and stuffed it into his/her backpack. (Y/N) was already dressed and ready to go. Patrick didn't have time to put on his everyday clothes and walked (Y/N) to school in his pajamas, well they kind of ran to school. When they arrived they were just on time, Patrick put the backpack over (Y/N)s shoulders and gave him/her a quick kiss on the head. 

"Get in there and show him whos boss alright lovely" Patrick said hugging (Y/N) gently.

"Okay dada." (Y/N) smiled and marched her way into the school. 

As school ended Patrick had arrived 10 minutes early and as the doors opened (Y/N) ran to Patrick, hugging him tightly.

"Hey baby, I missed you so much. How was your first day of school?" Patrick said returning the hug.

"School was boring dada all we did was play." (Y/N) said as she started walking holding Patricks' hand.

"Well you're only little honey, I'm sure you'll get to learn some new things soon." Patrick said as he lifted his little boy/girl in his arms.

"Me too." (Y/N) said.

Victor-

It was 8 in the morning and (Y/N) and victor were watching television. they had woken up an hour early and had already gotten ready. so they both had some free time on their hands. pretty soon Victor put (Y/N) in his/her car seat and drove to the school of course they were 5 minutes early so Victor started to mingle with the single mothers and (Y/N) talked with some of the other children. As the doors opened Victor gave a hug and a kiss to his little girl/boy.

"You have good day alright, daddy will be here after school okay, maybe uncle belch will come with me." Victor said as he waved goodbye.

"Okay daddy, I love you!"(Y/N) shouted as he/she ran into the school, talking with his/her new friends. 

As the school day came to a close, Victor was waiting at the door with Belch. The school doors opened, kids flooding the blacktop.

"Daddy! Uncle Belch!" (Y/N) called out and ran to them.

"Hey baby, How was school? Was the teacher nice? Were all the other kiddos nice to you?" Victor said rapidly.

"Dude it was the just the first day, I'm pretty sure it was fine, right (Y/N)?" Belch said chuckling.

"Yea, school was fun. I made a whole bunch of new friends." (Y/N) said smiling.

"See?" Belch said

"Alright alright, you know I worry." Victor said as he put (Y/N) in his/her car seat. 

"Yea, I think we all know Vic."

Belch- 

(Y/N) never made it to school the first day. Belch forgot he enrolled him/her and that the first day of school was that day.