What colour reminds you of me youngjae?

What color reminds you of me?” you ask in the darkness as you and Youngjae lay in your bed together. Both of you are laying on your front, each of you hugging a pillow to your chest. Your heads are facing each other but no touches are shared. It's been a night of talking, that’s it, just talking. And these are the nights you love, the nights you cherish, the nights you miss the most when he is away for work.

“That is such a weird question," he laughs into the pillow, but not surprised at all because you, his girlfriend, definitely tend to be a little random at times. “Answerrrrr," you nudge his shoulder with your nose. He smiles at the contact and lifts his hand to push the hair away from your face and behind your ear.

“All of them," he says simply. “You're no fun," you pout like a child and turn on your side. In your mind, he had given a suitable answer so that you two could go to bed, start a night of foreplay, or anything else other than talking like how you always do. But in his mind, he had answered the question with honesty. They did all remind him of you. Everything reminded him of you.

“Yellow, because it’s the color of the sun. The sun lights up everyone’s day, well, except for mine, because you are the only thing that lights up my day," Youngjae begins with a smile, and you giggle.

“Purple, because it’s your favorite color and almost everything I’ve ever bought you was purple.” He remembers all the stupid trinkets Youngjae found while away to bring home to you simply because they were purple and it would make you smile. "And also, because purple is the color of grapes, and I love it when we try and toss grapes into each other's mouths, but it just ends up turning into a little fruit fight," he chuckles.

“Pink, because, well, girls like pink, and you’re a girl. More specifically, you’re MY girl," he smiles, gently stroking the back of your hand with his, "so obviously pink reminds me of you.”

Your cheeks redden and the corners of your mouth turn at the sound of his beautiful voice declaring these words. You are starting to realize that when he answered the first time, he really did mean it.

“Green, because you love flowers. You love flowers more than any girl I know, and one of my favorite things to do is watch you pick out flowers and hold then by their green stem as you smell them.” 

You turn slowly to see him on his back, head facing the ceiling, obviously trying to find the best explanations to continue with.

“Black, because it's the color of the night sky, and I love spending all my nights with you," he winks. You blush at the sight, which he knew you would.

“Red, because you always blush around me. Even after a year of dating, I still have the power to make you blush,” his finger runs down your heated cheek, before he gently plants a kiss on it.

“Orange, because our first kiss was during sunset."

You giggle into the pillow, making him smile.

“Silver, because the first thing I ever gave you was this necklace,” he says, delicately grabbing the small sterling circle with your initials on it in his fingers as it hangs from its chain, “...and you still have never taken it off. Even when you complain about how it doesn't match your outfit, you still don’t take it off," he smiles.

You kiss his concentrated lips quickly to remind him that those small tantrums mean nothing in comparison to him.

“Blue, because the first time I ever saw you, you were wearing a cute blue outfit," Youngjae chuckles. "And because I love waking up on a pleasant morning with you by my side." You retort quietly, and gently slap his chest playfully.

“Gray, because I want to grow old with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, even when we're both old and frail.” You cling to him at the thought, and he laughs softly.

“Brown, because it's the color of chocolate," he smiles, while his hand gently hovers up and down your arm. "And we both know how much you love chocolate," he smirks.

“White...because every time it snows, you insist on going outside to make a snowman but you can never do it, so you give up and end the evening in my arms laughing about how silly your idea was in the first place.” You giggle into his neck as Youngjae holds you close and continues his confessions.

“Periwinkle (Purple/Blue-ish color) reminds me of you because I would have never even known that was a color, or even a word, until I dated you and you lectured me about how purple flowers are actually periwinkle most of the time.”

Youngjae sighs at his emasculated knowledge for colors thanks to you. You simply smile and fit your leg snugly in between his.

“Turquoise, because you say it’s the prettiest jewelry but I have yet to buy you any because every time I go to find some, I can never pronounce it right and the shopkeepers have no idea what I’m talking about.” 

This makes you laugh, and really laugh. Youngjae holds your vibrating body close to his as he feels the large smile in the crook of his neck coming from the girl he loves.

Youngjae: “Every single color reminds me of you,” he whispers into your ear. “And it makes me happy, because no matter where I go, or what I see, I am reminded of you and how much I love you.” 

His mind travels to the memories of his friends joking with him about how he was basically married, because he can't go twenty minutes without mentioning or thinking of you.

“I love you,” you barely whisper into his neck, but he hears it.

“I love you too.. so, so, so much,” he replies, as he kisses you just below your ear, knowing how much it affects you. You: “Is it bad that colors don’t remind me of you?” you begin with uneasiness. His eyes find yours as his face is laced with confusion. You then realize that you haven't finished what you meant to say. “...because I don’t need reminders. You are always on my mind. You remind me of other things. You are my home base, you are my first thought in the morning, and you are my center. Is that bad?” you finish and then redden at the thought of what you just shared with him. He will run. Any guy would run if they were told that.

His heart swarms with warmth at your words. No one had ever talked about him like that. No other girl had made it seem like he was so important. He feels unworthy of your words. He feels like you shouldn’t be saying them, but somehow he knows they might possibly be true, because you mean the exact to him.

“No, (Y/N), that isn’t bad.” He holds your nervous body close. He always has the ability to tell when you were afraid to let your emotions show. This is one of them, and you don't show them often, so he takes this opportunity to return the favor.

“It just means that I was meant for you,” Youngjae runs his finger up and down your cheek as you look at him with apprehension, “Just like how you were meant for me, Saranghae, again & again" ♥

-END-

*I really hope Babys like this #Imagine ^^ It made me go crazy, I dont even know kkk~ :B

Credit to admin chae on @bap_thoughts on twitter