☆Billingual reader☆

Requested by Zbrkka unite the slavs

Pomni🃏

♡ She found out because you couldn't remember the word for circus and kept on saying it in your native language which confused the ¡☆#?! out of her.

♡ She thought for a good minute thay either you or her had gone insane because you just kept on saying 'the amazing digital *gibberish*' and she hated it.

♡ She honestly was just scared when you spoke in your native language, she doesn't like what she can't understand.

Caine👁

♡ He found out because he watched you curse out Jax in your native language so he couldn't censor it. He in all honesty just thought it was smart.

♡ Every now and again him and you lay on your bed while you try to teach him your language. He doesn't even really listen, he just finds your voice sexy, he gets frisky.

♡ Despite knowing what you're saying, he let's you get away with cursing in your language because nobody knows what you're saying anyways.

Ragatha🪆

♡ She found out like Pomni, you just didn't know the English word for 'spaghetti' when she asked you what foods you liked. It really stressed you out and she had to just sit and watch you have a midlife crisis over spaghetti.

♡ Ragatha feels really bad when you can't think of a word but she can't help because she only knows English.

♡ You and her have little dates where you try to teach her your language. She really tries to learn but it really goes in one ear and out the other.

Jax🐇

♡ He just stumbled in on you talking to yourself and he really thought you were insane. He was a tad bit scared until he recognised one word you had said and realised you were just talking another language.

♡ He laughs at you all the time if you forget that not everyone can speak your language or when you can't think of an English word.

♡ He sometimes tries to mimick what your saying, until you told him that he just said that he hated his mother or something

Gangle🎭

♡ She recognised that it was a different language straight away and was amazed that you could almost completely memorise not one, but two languages, if not more.

♡ She tried to learn your language, and actually memorised quite alot in about 2 months. During this time she'd just sit in your lap as you explained different things in your language.

♡ Gangle is really proud of herself for being able to learn your language, she believes that she can include you more in everything.

Zooble🔺️

♡ They actually speaks German as their first language (in my hc) though, they don't know too much as, they moved out of Germany when they were quite young. They understands the struggle though.

♡ In one of the few times they were honest with you, they told you that it was hard for them to learn English and that it took them a long time, even now they still forgets some words.

♡ You always remember that whenever you struggle with a word or two.

Kinger♟️

♡ He really almost ¡☆#?! himself the first time he heard you speak in your language.

♡ You decided to see if he'd know your language at all but he really thought you were possessed by something or abstracting, so he scared himself to the point he cried.

♡ This made you feel bad so you just sat with him in your lap for a bit, explaining that you spoke more than English and apologising profusely.

Buuble🫧

♡ He probably thought you were speaking gibberish and then spoke gibberish back to you, that the kind of dumb ¡☆#?! he does.

Gummi Goo🐊

♡ He'd understand, a little bit, if people couldn't understand you because you've forgotten a word or something along those lines. People don't understand his accent, or his slang sometimes.

♡ He'd smile patiently, waiting, even if you never get the word right. He'd be happy to just listen to you ramble, even if you couldn't understand.

♡ He'd ask if you could teach him, and he'd genuinly try to learn, even if it was difficult.