The delicate sound of a blossoming flower

Lee Jang-Hyun's personal point of view, thinking about Gil Chae, by the fire, after she called him "my dear"

Some people say I'm mysterious, other say I'm lazy, coward and not to be trusted... That I'm a womanizer, someone who plays with feelings, using my charm to manipulate and seduce, the most beautiful women of the country.
Arriving to that village changed my whole life... the following days and nights, after we met at the swing... me, trying to shut my eyes and get some sleep, still feeling her scent in my arms, in my hands, everywhere... But how can I erase the marvellous experience of having a flower like her, blossoming there, while I was catching her?
Some say she is a 99 tale Fox. But, to me, she's just the most intriguing and unforgettable woman I've ever met. Her skin is like rose petals, her lips like the sweetest cherry, her eyes... and that attitude. What a a woman. So full of herself and so immune to my power of seduction.

And not a single woman have ever resisted to me, because women have no secrets for me

And not a single woman have ever resisted to me, because women have no secrets for me... only this time, fate played a trick on me. This time, I fell into my own trap... This Gil Chae... She's fierce, a fighter, not a victim...
And here I am, under this winter nightsky, watching her sleep, still recalling what my poor heart felt when he listened to her, screaming and calling me "my dear".
My whole world stopped. How could it not? She is my love... my only love... that one I am willing to die for, if she ever is in danger...
Some people, who know me, would say I'm crazy. But I am just in love. For the very first time, in my life. Watching her sleepping in that tent, I cam only admit my whole world and the reason I breathe is right there, and Gil Chae is my lesson of life for I have swore I would never marry and I find myself yearning, aching and doing all I can just to keep her safe.
The thought of losing her makes me want to die and I can only be the best at this strange task of being a spy. Yes. That's what I am. A cold man, whose life has taught him to suffer and endure, to lose all the ones he love... except this time I refuse to lose her. Gil Chae. My love. My love, who thinks the loves another... silly you. So nieve... you only chase him because he is a sort of forbidden fruit, to you. Just one bite and you'll get tired, throwing the rest away... But it feels so bad watching you looking at him, as if he was your dearest, when I know he is not... no. He is just too soft for you... too perfect... too...
No, you're not that kind of woman that suits him... you're fierce, stubborn and a quick learner. You're perfect for me. We're made of the same clay... and even though you can't see it right now, in time you will. For I will be the first man to kiss you and show you what real love, between man and woman, is. I will be your first man, making love to you and making tremble with desire, with the touch of my hands, my lips, my tongue...
If after the swing you blossomed in my arms, by my side I will show you the world and how pleasant living with me, can be. And, then, you will find the real woman in you, because I already know how better I can be, as a man.
I know there's still a lot to live, and this war will not last forever. I just ask you to wait for me a little longer, my dearest... our moment will come and then we will be as one, if you give me the chance to prove myself to you.
And even if you think I am not by uour side, look closer... I will be there, in the shadow, watching every step you make, preventing you from falling, giving my body and soul, just to protect you from harm.
'Cause you are my deares lady and I am your knight in a shinning armour...