Troublemaker

Adeline POV

Watching tourney has always been a lovely pastime, watching tourney to distract the players so they run into each other and fall flat on their faces is a part-time job.

One that I adore.

All I had to do was kick my feet up and lock eyes with one player at a time, and before you knew it they'd be tumbling over one of their teammates and being yelled at by the coach... what a lovely sport.

I'm only here because I do need to return Grant's clothes, they don't vibe with the rest of my room so I had to get them out of here ASAP. Grant looked up at me the most especially as practice ended, and the second the coach dismissed them, I was up and trotting down the bleacher steps so I could go meet Grant before he went into the changing room.

The second I stood up, many eyes fell upon my figure, but to finish what I started last night, I only looked for Grant who quickly made himself available once I got down to the lawn,

"Addie, did you-"

But I have to finish what I started last night.

I took a few skippy steps to get to him faster and cut him off with a peck on the cheek, as I don't kiss guys in public on the lips, I have to leave room for the others to be jealous. Not to mention, I don't exactly like to kiss anyone on the lips... too intimate. I'll do it sometimes, but really... I kiss women the most, I take pride in aiding ladies when it comes to discovering if they're into women, so sometimes a girl I know as an acquaintance will nervously come up to me and mutter if they could ask me something, and I just know what it is. I always accept it as I see it as community service, if a girl is in need, this girl is on the scene indeed.

He came to a sudden stop as his breath hitched, his friends, and especially Chad, paused and watched as Grant went completely quiet with shock. I giggled a bit, playing innocent as well as ever as I reached into my tote and pulled out his neatly folded, freshly washed clothes from last night. I made sure his friends saw them first, and then once I knew they did, I let out a light sigh and slowly handed the pile to him, his cheeks quickly going red,

"Sorry to interrupt you there bud... but I wanted to hand deliver these to you, after last night I know things got a little messy so I got them all cleaned up just for you. I hope your back wasn't too sore for practice..."

I said with a purr, smirking nice and wide as he took his clothes, and my delicate hand reached behind his back to trace over the scratches. The shivers that ran up his spine from my nails tracing over the lines I left on his back were more than satisfactory, especially as his eyes began to nervously look around to his friends, knowing his tough guy reputation was slipping. But I'm not looking to make someone's reputation slip, I'm looking to make it vanish, even if it's just for a day. So I leaned in harder, giving him a sly wink as I raised my voice ever so slightly, wanting his good buddies to hear this,

"... I'll try to be a little more gentle with you next time, I know your tender skin is probably sore and you may feel a little tired after all of last night, I recommend a warm bath with some nice bath salts, and I'm sure Chad wouldn't mind helping you with those scratches either. I gotta bounce, I'll text you~"

I never let them have a chance to say anything, they don't get the luxury of defending themselves, not to me or to their friends. They can deal with that on their own time, I have places to be! With a sly wink, I gave him a little pat on the chest before pivoting on my heels to walk off, hearing the sudden influx of chatter behind me as the guys began to interrogate Grant... was music to my ears!

As for why they aren't allowed to defend themselves, they never let me try and defend myself, they spoke over me and drowned out my truth with laughter and called me a whore, slut, or other wonderful things... yeah, so I make one at a time into my whore, my slut, I mean come on! They're the ones responding to my text, they're the ones sneaking in and out of my room at my beck and call... I know something dirty about each of those guys, and they all wish I would pick them next.