Astrid

He leaned in and kissed me, as he wrapped his arms around my waist firmly. I was nervous, shocked but happy at the same time and I couldn't help but kiss back. I put my hands on his neck as we deepened the kiss.

God he started it and it doesn't seem me and him wanna pull away. We're so close. He's just so precious, this was my first kiss that I actually felt full attraction and affection in.

Eventually once he pulled away he said, "Sorry. I had to it was just how you were looking at me." He said embarrassed a bit removing his hands from my waist.

"W-whatever." I said trying not be desperate for more or anything it was difficult. But I did that and tried my best to be as stubborn as usual. Though I was definitely blushing.

He then lifted me and set me back aside on the bed where I was originally at before he begged to be my friend but at this point I'm not sure what we are. Everything about him was perfect I loved him and I knew I did i just didn't want to show it.

I feel like he feels the same way and wants it and he shows it he's just scared to because I'm stubborn and don't want to show it and I'm also scared of full commitment or just in general another relationship especially with another football player since James and my other ex before James.

Eventually Jasper looked at the time, "I gotta get home, sorry Astrid." He said a bit disappointed but tried not to be.

"O-oh. Ok. Bye Jasper." I said and i was definitely upset that he was leaving and I think he could tell.

"I can come back tomorrow after school if you'd like?" He said with a soft smile.

"That would be alright I'd like that." I smile.

"Actually, if you'd like I can start picking you up and bringing you home from school and other places if you ever need."

"That sounds good, just how would you know about other things than picking me up for school if you don't have my number?" I asked.

"Well put your number in my phone then." He said handing his phone to me.

"Alright." I said putting my number in his phone and putting my contact name in his phone as my name with a smiley face. I then hand his phone back.

"There you go." I say with a slight smile.

"A smiley face? I'm shocked I don't know what I expected but definitely wasn't that." He chuckled and oh. my. lord; my heart melted.

"Yeah why not." I smile blushing a bit.

"Alright well I'll be going, I'll text you later ok?"

"Alright, Jasper text me when you get home I want to make sure your." —I take a pause and sigh— "I wanna make sure your safe."

Jasper is kinda shocked and probably flustered as well cause he's blushing but he smiles.

"Alright Astrid. I will I promise."

I smiled and was happy he said he would, he then got up and walked to my door opening it and stopping before he left.

"Bye Astrid I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Bye Jas." I smile and wave slightly disappointed he has to leave.

He smiles too but then walks out of the door leaving.