Jasper

I was recording and had my phone hidden I wanted to see what James would say about his girl Astrid.

"Hey James, how do you feel about Astrid your girl?" I ask politely wondering how he feels about her.

"The only think I like is her face and body. Otherwise I fucking hate her. She's annoying and stubborn. I want a girl that'll obey me not make me beg. Astrids a bitch. Plus I'm cheating on her with Karla anyways, who's definitely better, Karla's on the cheer team and volleyball team, even if Astrid's in the cheer team and is captain of cheer team she's so fucking annoying I don't like her." James says very seriously.

"Damn dude. That's a bit rude." I say a little shocked I mean sure she's stubborn and I don't like her but id never be that rude about it.

"I don't really care to be honest." James says.

The speakers announce the cheer team finally and they all do their routine and about a good 2-3 minutes later the game starts and we all start in our positions and play.

The game lasts til about 9 pm and it started at around 7:30 pm.

Eventually the game finally ended and we all go to go home.

(The next day at school)

I was sitting next to Astrid and I was focused on work, as I did my assignment and Astrid looked stressed but I was nervous to ask if she needed help. I was gonna ask, but I didn't get to because the bell rang as soon as I was about to. I then remembered about James and the video and I instantly went to Cadence knowing she'd be able to tell Astrid.

"Cadence, I have something to show you." I said once I found cadence.

"Yeah what is it?" Cadence asked curiously.

"It's about James and Astrid. It's a video of James saying stuff." I then show cadence the video.

Her face drops and she instantly looks at me. "I have to tell Astrid. Could I get the video to show her please?"

"Yeah sure." I say sending the video to Cadence.

Cadence then runs off and find Astrid..