Arrange marriage jeverus part 1

James potter was engaged to one Severus Prince at a young at. He never even met him he honestly wondered why his family even agreed to him. He only met Severus once when he was 10. They didn't even talk to one another they just glared. Now he's 22 and he's suppose to marry him. This was giving James a headache. He looked at his ceiling until he heard a car driving through his driveway. Ah that must be the prince family pulling up. He smoothed out his shirt and headed downstairs. Mrs. Evelin Prince was the first to come out of the vehicle and then her son Severus. "Shoulder back James you need to be proper for this arrangement," Mrs. Potter said. "Yes mother," James said. "Good," Mrs. Potter said. "How about you show your future husband around the house while I talk to his mother," James mother asks. James nodded as he walked up to Severus not being able to say anything as he grey eyes cut through him. "You need something Mr. Potter or are you going to just stare at me," Severus asked. "You don't have to be formal towards me just call me James," James said. "Well we don't have to act like we actually wanted this arrangement between our families," Severus said coldly. James just glared at him, "right my mother insisted that I show you around since you will be staying here until we are wed in a month. Severus nodded his head as he followed him inside. The house was a lot lie Severus's except it was more bright and cheerful while his was dark and gloomy like a vampires den. Most people assumed that his family had a run in with vampire that's why they stay looked in barely going out, but nothing was proven not even him knew if that statement was true.