Before We Start

Hello, I'm Shiba, this is just a little preview for some context of the story. 

Marshie and I are currently working on this AU (Alternate Universe) together, however, in the future there will be another variation of this AU. That variation will be Pokemon Stars Reborn, in the Stars Reborn (The original Stars RP) your main characters will be different and will not interfere with any ongoing Pokemon series (mostly). Please keep a look out for that because we also have another member of our group working on that as well, when that series comes out, please welcome YutaWaffle since they are also my sibling and they would appreciate it (It's also a surprise for them!).

Onto the actual Preview:

Pokemon Falling Stars takes place in the Starborn Region (A beautiful creation indeed)

In their adventures, Liko, Roy, and the others are told that some of the answers they're looking for can be answered in a strange region with little-no information about it. 

Friede messages some old buddies he knows are locals, Pokemon Professor Mr. Yumeng & Head Scientist Miss. Yumeng asking for a restock of supplies. 

Once they got permission, Friede & Captain Pikachu changed course to the Starborn Region, a place said to be the birthplace and origin point of most legendary Pokemon. 

Please enjoy this series, Marshie and I are having a lot of fun making it!