•17

Finally, the results of the mid-term math exam were distributed to all the classes

math exam were distributed to all the classes. I was not surprised to find out that I did not do well in this exam, so I ended up with lower grades. The teacher made an announcement on the school radio, instructing ' students whose names were called to go to the Teacher's Office ' .

Me, Su Ae and Dohwa were among the students called out for the Low Grades Regulations. Su Ae and I ranked third from the bottom, while Dohwa ranked tenth.

  We reluctantly went to the teacher's office, where we were met with some students making fun of us for being in the lower ranks. I tried to hide my face behind my hair .

But Dohwa, who standing next to me said , "Are you embarrassed? ." Don't you feel embarrassed too? " " I'm an idol trainee , trainers don't have time to study" He said it proudly ." I see you're taking it as a good excuse " .

Just then, I noticed Eunhyuk standing on the other side, waving at me with a smile. I waved back, but before he could say anything to me, Raim came and stood between us.

I overheard some students whispering about how beautiful she was, which made me look at her closely for the first time. It was true, she had a stunning face and distinctive golden hair, and it was understandable why most of the students liked her.

A schoolmate asked her, “Did you cut your bangs?” The other flirted with her, “You should have cut her off before.”

She looked at Eunhyeok and said , “ Jung chanwoo did this " She pointed to the small bandage on her forehead. " The pencil case he threw scratched me " . " why didn't you just cover it with your bangs ? " Eunhyeok wondered.
" So you see it and worry about it " She said smiling  .

I scoffed at her attempts to gain his attention.

She continued saying. " What do you think? This first time I didn't use my ba...."

But she did not finish her words until he Eunhyeok extended his hand behind her back and squeezed my shoulder, signaling for me to fix my twisted tie. 

Before I could do so, Dohwa stepped in front of me and adjusted it himself, smiling while doing so .

I observed Eunhyeok, his brows furrowed and wearing a distressed expression, as he closely monitored Dohwa's action.

The teacher then called our names, informing us lower-ranked students that we would have to attend extra math hours starting today. As the teacher began explaining the math problems, I realized that I still couldn't understand anything.

   I had every reason to despise this subject; the numbers always overwhelmed my mind.

After the teacher finished his explanation, he gave us a set of questions to solve.

One by one, my classmates started solving the problems and handing in their papers. Despite my attempts to look around for solutions from others, I failed to find any.