-3-"drink" by destroy boys

We Luca woke up the morning it wasn't his own decision but his Mutters.

"MORNING MUTTER!", he screaming in to the phone.

"can you stop screaming! This is not how I raised you, I was just going to check in on my... child, as I heard from your father-", before she was able to finish her words Luca was already screaming for his Vaters "dad what did you tell this woman she is trying to pretend to care again!"

"Lucy STOP SCREAMING! as I was saying, some girl you are friends with went missing, how are you feeling about this", his  mother said sounding like she actually cared.

"Can you stop trying to care for me it's making me sick", he told his Mutter, then moved the phone and screaming again, "FATHER are you sure that I can't block her!"

"LUCA WE already had this conversation, NO! You can NOT!",his father screaming back.

"Well shit, Mutter hopefully you heard that, I will not be blocking you but never call me again"

The call ended.

His father came up to Lucas room "Luca I really don't get your problem with her and I really don't have time to ask but we will talk about this when I'm back for dinner."

"No we won't, enjoy your day"

His dad just laugh at his child and left for work leaving Luca to do what ever.

Over the day Luca realized he was incredibly bored of doing literally nothing but sit around, decided to go to the playground to laugh at small children.
Cos what else are you sepost to do in a small place like this village.

At the playground, sadly weren't any kids besides some children around Lucas age and with some there were 2 other people.

"Oh my I know you two People, Abby some random guy told me your name over the phone will talking about your friends, and you other person I know", he told them with all of the knowledge of his heart.

"Yes! Me other person, that you definitely didn't dating three months ago, that didn't break up with you for being fuckt and not wanting to get better, and definitely not a person who would have done everything to help you get better. Any way what I wanted to say is ofcors you don't know my name!" ,the other person "said" being a real unimportant person and really liking Luca.

"OK I know that your really annoyed with Luca Jordan, but what did you say about some man calling you about my friend?",Anny ask looking like she just saw a ghost.

"Ye so some dude called me yesterday about having your friend and I asked if he would like your number but he didn't and als gave me your name Abby"

"Her name is Anny"

"Yes what I said Jaden, he gave me Abbys name?"

"Did you report that he called you, this is important Luca"

"Ofcors I didn't."

"Luca what is wrong with you way didn't you report it, they could be in danger or worse dying", Jordan talked him

"You know what I'm going to leave, I really don't like your energy right now, it's clear your still not over me Jaden."

"I'M GOING TO FUCK MURDER YOU LUCA!"

"ANNY BYE!"

And now Luca is running sprinting home get home fast to not be murdered by some girl that needs help more than he would ever need.