Shy Swordsman, Roronoa.

Start from the beginning

"That's...."

Zoro was about to utter the word 'impressive' but instead clenched his jaw and stopped mid sentence. She let out a sigh, feeling uneasy at the nightmare she had just had.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. Just had a nightmare. I mean, some guys did force me to drink, too. Although, yesterday, it was all on my own accord. I've never laughed this much for years."

Alcohol as a substance to bully rather than to enjoy. Zoro frowned at that, hating everyone who had made her life hell. I guess what I enjoyed without much thought is what traumatised her before, he thought. Adding onto the things to reflect on during his meditation session, he finished the pile of plates, as she came closer to start drying them with a clean towel. Since the kitchen was built to Sanji's height, Zoro was in charge of putting the dried plates on the higher shelves while she wiped. Her lethargic voice soon filled Zoro's ears as he turned around to give her a look.

"Zoro. I don't feel so good. I'll be outside."

She then headed out of the kitchen, leaving him to complete the task. He simply glanced in her direction for a while before hurrying to finish everything. Meanwhile, she had gulped down a cup of water as she went around putting blankets over everyone. Afterwhich, she stared out into the sky as if waiting for the sun to rise. The air sure feels good when you are glad to be alive, she thought, breathing in the fresh air of the dawn. As she was blankly staring into the horizon, she noticed a clean smell coming from nearby when she saw Zoro walking out with a towel over his neck. 

Seeing his body built like an armor made her jaw open subconsciously, as Zoro looked away from the attention he was getting

"Well, I've showered. So... Don't worry. You shouldn't be allergic to me anymore."

"Zoro..."

He's one considerate man, she thought. Did he really go through that just because I said I wasn't feeling too good? Feeling touched at his small action, she teared up a little, her arms hugging onto herself. She didn't know how to learn on someone's shoulder or to ask for a hug, so she decided to ask for one from herself. It felt familiar, but the chilly wind felt sharper for some reason.

"I mean... It's refreshing, too. Maybe you should go ahead and... I mean, you can shower if you want to, not that I'm asking you to."

Feeling a little weirded out at asking someone else, a woman on top of that, to take a bath, Zoro stuttered his words as she drank another sip of water and headed to the washroom. Perhaps that's just what I needed, she thought.

While she was gone to the bathroom, Zoro noticed the blankets she had placed over everybody and felt the warmth of her kind heart just by looking at it. Brook was right. It would be a sin to break that pure heart of hers. Dropping the towel, he put on a simple white tee shirt, enjoying the calm seas and gorgeous sky.