Take A Seat ♀️

Johnny Cage X Female!Reader

Requested
Face sitting
Cunnilingus

Your pov
In Outworld, I was a powerful blood mage. Keyword: was. Now, I resided in Earthrealm with my partner of sorts; Johnny. After everything we faced in Outworld, Johnny wanted to teach me about life in Earthrealm. "And this is my Roomba." He pointed to a small circular device that would pass by us occasionally.

"That's its' name? Roomba?" I asked, sitting on the ground to inspect it.

"Technically yeah." He chuckled as he watched me pick it up and look at it.

"Is it your pet?" I hummed, intrigued with the little device.

"It's ours, (Y/n)." He squatted down, an arm loosely around my shoulders. "What I own, you own."

"Back in Outworld, I possessed nothing but the clothes on my back." A smile creeped into my face as I patted the Roomba on its surface.

"Now that you're here in Earthrealm, you'll have a lot more stuff to call your own." He spoke with love.

As I was still staring and stroking the Roomba, there was a knock at his door. "That's probably Lord Lui Kang and Kung Lao. I invited them to watch movies with us today." He rose from the floor to answer the door.

"It's good to see you again, (Y/n)." Lord Lui Kang nodded to me, quickly causing me to leave the robot alone.

"And to you as well." I bowed deeply.

"There's no need for formalities." He chuckled and motioned for me to stand up right. "You are no longer a mage of Outworld."

"Of course." I nodded.

"Anyone want a martini for the movie?" Johnny laughed enthusiastically, beginning to mix liquids together.

"What's that?" I questioned, peering over his shoulders.

"Alcohol. You've never had it?" He joked, causing me to shake my head 'no'.

"In Outworld, blood mages forsake simple, earthly pleasure." Lord Lui Kang explained. "They only ask for what they need to in order to survive."

"Now that you're here, I'll show you all of life's experiences." Johnny's arm wrapped around my shoulders, giving me a firm grasp before returning to making the drinks.

Once they were ready, snacks were brought out, and the movie was set up; we were ready to watch the movie Johnny had picked out.

.

The movie had finished, leaving me on the edge of my seat. I never allowed myself to watch plays or relax in Outworld. So, being able to watch something while enjoying snacks was something I greatly enjoyed. Now it was just Johnny and myself. "Liked the movie, huh?" Johnny's smile was infectious as one grew on my face.

"Very much. If I had known life could have been so fun and fulfilling, I never would've taken my oath as a mage." My hand squeezed his in excitement. "Oh, sorry."

I've never initiated physical contact, another oath I took years ago. "It's okay." He chuckled, grabbing my hands again. "You can have more."

"Like what?" My heart was racing in my chest

"I said I'll show you how good life is when you let it." He leaned in closer, my breath stuck in my throat.

Gently, his lips pressed against mine. My eyes closed as I focused on the new feeling of our lips interlocking. My body began to heat up, slowly pressing myself against his more. His lips slowly left mine, making me whine at the loss of contact. "Let's go to the bedroom, and I'll give you something even better than a kiss." A large grin was on his face as we stood up and made our way to our room.

Once in our room, he gently laid me down on the bed as he hovered over me. His hands trailed up and down my body, sending shockwaves up my spine. His hands maneuvered the clothing I wore off of me quickly, my nude form present to him. Embarrassment shrouded me as I quickly covered my intimate areas. "Don't hide, sweetheart." Kisses trailed along my exposed skin as he moved my hands. "Let me taste all of you."

His kisses began to make their way down to my wet sex. His tongue dragged against my folds while his hands kept my legs open. A yelp left me at the sensation, my legs instinctively closing. "Ah, ah." He clicked his tongue playfully before opening my legs again. "If you keep shutting me out of your sweetness, I'll have to tie you up so you can't."

"S-sorry..." I muttered, face burning red. "It's just... new..."

"I'll make it easier for you." A cocky smirk appeared on his face as he lifted me with ease.

He was now laying on his back on the bed as I sat on my knees and hovered over his face. "I change my mind!" I shouted, embarrassment burning through my entire body as I tried to move away.

I didn't get very far as his strong hands held a tight grip on my waist as I was pulled back to where I was. His tongue quickly plunged into my wet hole, a sound I've never heard from myself leaving my throat. The more his tongue grinded against my sex, the less resistance I was putting up. His hands could now leave my hips once he realized I was planning on moving again. His fingers pinched my nipples gently as he continued to taste me, a slight moan leaving me.

His tongue flicked across my clitoris causing my hips to buck at the pleasure. Every touch of his hands and licks of his tongue was new and foreign to me. But it felt too good to think straight enough to stop. Light moans left my lips as my body felt on fire with need. As he sucked and licked my clitoris, another new feeling began to slowly grow inside me.

A tightness began to form, like a rope tightening until it was tight enough to break. Again, I tried to leave his face before he swiftly broke me back. "Don't worry..." He panted in between pleasing my sex. "It'll be one of the best feelings in the world."

He hasn't been wrong before, so I put all of my faith into him as I stayed put. His tongue worked effortlessly as the tightness began to grow. My breath was stuck in my throat as the pleasure was getting overwhelming. I couldn't take anymore before my body was filled with euphoria at the feeling of the tightness slipping away. Stuttered gasps and moans left me as I began to grind against his tongue to continue to chase that feeling again.

He wasted no time, beginning to create another overwhelming release quickly. "W-wait!" I gasped, my body still struggling to come down from the previous orgasm.

"Hm?" He paused for only a moment, gently rubbing his tongue across my folds as he listened to what I was trying to say.

"What about you?" I moaned, body shivering at the gentleness of his tongue.

"Don't worry about me, baby..." His voice deepened, panting as he continued to please me. "Let me focus on you tonight..."

The harsh pressure of his tongue returned to my clitoris as he pursued another climax from me. My thoughts began to slip as I enjoyed every sensation. I'm sure I won't be moving from this position for a while.