//21//

They both quickly found out about the procedures to use it and continued on finding more about what their situation was actually about.

They both look at each other questioningly about what they should do.

" I think yeosangs dad want this medallion which you have wooyoung." san spoke still not sure about it. But sure enough to atleast keep it as an idea for now.

" What should we do now?" wooyoung asked.

"Ig we need to use it as mentioned in the book to find out more?! " san said.

"But..what if these all has nothing to do with what we are searching for? How are these even related to finding my parents and yeosang?" wooyoung asked.

"I dont know honestly. But there has to be something helpful from this. Work in this immediately." san said seriously making wooyoung obey him immediately as he starts the process by first holding onto the dollar initially.

𖣘

Things were going really fast as they were trying to work on the things which actually didnt. Wooyoung couldnt get it right no matter what. He gave his last amount of strength and did it with his will power as his parents life were dependant on him.

A wave of aurora like formed in the cave they were present and they paved ways just like it had waited for them to enter this anonymous world.

But the thing was...they were shook as hell about what they actually saw right there in front of them.

𖣘