Chapter 5 •Trust•

Começar do início

Marinette walked over to Felix and looked at the bottle "Why does this exist?" She asked and looked at Chloe "It's his way of keeping me away from him to avoid pranking" Chloe said and Zoé was busy talking to Claude and Allan while Allegra was working on some homework she hadn't finished in class.

Chloe pulled Felix aside to talk to him.

(You get to know what they were talking about later)

Felix and Chloe finished talking and walked out and Marinette ran and hid behind the 2 of them while Zoé yelled at her.

Chloe looked at Zoé and finally asked "What did she do!?" Zoè looked at Marinette and said, "She yanked out my hair tie!" Marinette laughed more and fell over laughing while Chloe looked at her and then back at Zoé

Felix looked at Marinette and then helped her up. Marinette stumbled from laughing so much and caused both her and Felix to fall and she landed on top of him.

"Gah! I'm sorry!" She said and scrambled off of him a blushing mess and now it was Chloe and Zoé's turn to laugh "It's alright" Felix said blushing and turning his face away and glaring at Chloe and Zoé.

Marinette quickly stood up and helped Felix up "Sorry..." she said not looking at his eyes and then glared at Chloe for laughing at her embarrassment "Don't make me tackle you," she said and Chloe looked at her thinking she wasn't serious and Marinette tackled her to the floor causing Felix to burst out laughing along with Zoé "DUPAIN-CHENG GET OFF ME!" She said pushing Marinette off laughing.

-Later that day-

Chloe and Zoé had gone home and the others had gone to bed it was just Marinette and Felix awake and talking about random stuff that wasn't important to either but they were too invested in the conversation to end it.

"Felix... why did you suddenly become so persistent in being my friend?" Marinette asked and looked at him "I saw a photo and note from your old best friend... and it wasn't kind so I decided to be your friend since there was no way you deserved that..." Felix replied and Marinette looked at him baffled.

Felix looked at her took her hands in his and said "I don't know what happened or what you did but there is no way you deserved to be called those things... and there's no way to change the past so I made a brighter future for you" Marinette was frozen in shock and just staring at him "Felix... that's..." Marinette was stuck searching for words and just looked at him "It's alright and this school will be better if it isn't Chloe will probably have her dad shut it down" He said and Marinette laughed a bit at the thought "T-Thanks... I needed to hear that" She said and saw that Felix was still holding her hands.

Marinette smiled looked up at him and spoke "Felix... you are the nicest person I have ever met... and I love you for that your kind and selfless and it's amazing just being around you..." She said and stared at him and waited for his reply but he just stared at her a little shocked until he finally spoke: "Marinette I love you too... but just know you are my first love so I might not be that good at this..." He said and she laughed a bit and said "It's okay we can learn together" and then Felix kissed her.
She kissed him back and when they finally pulled apart Felix looked into her ocean-blue eyes and asked her "Marinette... will you be my girlfriend" Marinette replied "Yes..." and then hugged him.

-When morning came around-

Felix and Marinette were in the kitchen laughing and playing around by the time the others got up and noticed anything Felix's suit was covered in flour and a bunch of other baking ingredients Marinette's hair was full of sugar and her outfit was covered in icing.

Allegra finally asked, "What... happened?" Felix fell against the counter laughing and Marinette looked at her "I threw flour at him and he fell against the counter and got covered in water and then it turned into a war" She said laughing and then Felix ruffled her hair causing sugar to fall "Hey!" She said laughing more.

Claude turned to Allegra "What's wrong with those two..." He said and Allegra turned and walked away while saying "It's too early for their puzzles" Claude looked at the two while Allegra was in earshot and asked "Why are yall acting weird?" Felix looked at him and said "We're dating now!" Allegra froze and spun around running into the kitchen "WHEN, WHO." She asked and Marinette laughed "Last night Felix asked me to be his girlfriend but I confessed my feelings first" She said and hugged Felix

Claude looked at them and smiled "Congrats you two!" Allan looked at Felix and said "Your on night shift now" Felix looked at him and everyone but Marinette laughed and she looked up at Felix "What does he mean?" Felix looked at her and replied "I'm in charge of making sure your in bed and not up at 1-5 now" He said and Marinette just looked annoyed while mumbling something.

-
(End of chapter 5 hope you enjoyed! Sorry that it's shorter than the others I just wanted to get this out chapter 6 will be longer have a great day!)