Aditya - Uhhhh... Actually it's more than a like..

Adhiraaj looks on in surprise at him..

Aditya(chuckling) - Alright you can close your mouth.. I know how happy you are.. Ragini is your favourite after all.. You are so partial towards her..

Adhiraaj - Hey.. I m not partial.. It's not like that..

Aditya - Yeah.. Yeah.. I believe you..

Adhiraaj (turning serious) - But are you sure about what you are feeling.. ?? Look Adi , I don't want you to be rash in this matter because it will affect ragini badly .. And what about ragini.. What does she feel..??

Aditya (smirking) - See.. I told you..... Partial..

Adhiraaj(sternly) - Adi..

Aditya (smiling) - Kaka you really think If I wasn't sure,I would even think anything like this or tell you about this..?? It's true that Yuvraaj Aditya Singh doesn't care about feelings ,heart and all but I have realized that I care for Ragini.. Much more than I should and it can't be just interest or amusement.. I have never felt like that about anyone..

Adhiraaj - You love her.. ??

Aditya (looking at him straight in the eye) - What do you think..??

Adhiraaj -  You do love her..

Aditya - Yuvraaj Aditya Singh never loses and if I am being happy in losing just to see her smile then I would be a fool to do it for anything less than love..

(That good and gine yuvraaj.. But can you please stop these third person references all the time.. Even I m feeling weird 🙄)

Adhiraaj was even more surprised  hearing this..

He knew that Aditya has always been undefeated .. He had never lost in anything.. He doesn't even know what defeat is and now he has been defeated in love..

After all who knows about being in love better than him..

Adhiraaj smiles at him..

Adhiraaj - I am really happy Adi.. I am so happy.. If you and Ragini get together then It would be biggest happiness of my life..

Aditya (smirking) - of course.. This must be your ultimate wish afterall.. Right..??

Adhiraaj (frowning) -what do you mean..??

Aditya(looking at his sandwich) - Nothing.. Just that yesterday I had gone to your study to get a file and I saw a picture on your table..

Adhiraaj slightly widens his eyes ..Aditya  raise his brows knowingly..

Aditya - Someone familiar  ..

Adhiraaj stands up turning his face away..

Adhiraaj - Wh.... What are you saying..??

Aditya also stands up and comes in front of him with a teasing smile..

Aditya - Are you really not getting it kaka..??

Adhiraaj turns towards other side..

Aditya - Why was ragini's mom's pic on your table.. I know she was your friend but that good of a friend..??

Adhiraaj was totally flabbeegasted hearing this..

Adhiraaj - I.. I.. She.....

Aditya - So this was the reason that you did not give the maharani's place to any other woman.. Itna pyaar karte the aap unse..??

(You loved her that much..?? )

Adhiraaj (looking at him) - Karte the nahi, karte hai.. Hum aaj bhi unse utna hi pyaar karte hai balki aur bhi jyada .. Phir chahe wo humaare saath ho ya na ho..