Mara was enjoying motherhood much more now feeling like her little family was complete.

Her and Jayvon had gotten married 3 months after she had Harmony and they couldn't be happier. At first it was rocky and bumpy but going to therapy really helped themselves and their relationship together.

"Shii while you playing yo ass prolly pregnant right now" Jay said with the yikes face leaving Mara with a shocked face.

"Jayvon don't piss me off right now on this Christmas morning" Samara mugged him, everyone laughing at the two.

"Yall niggas spitting out kids like fucking animals" Kamari blurted out coming from the kitchen smacking on bacon.

"Big hungry ass" Lorenzo mumbled

"Shut yo razor bump face ass up nigga" Kamari bucked at him.

"Ma look! This the one i wanted!" Kashmire yelled with excitement showing his mom the nerf gun he had seen in target the other day.

"Nigga gone be a thug watch" Lorenzo joked.

"Leave my son alone bitch ass" Kamari chuckled throwing his bacon At Lorenzo head.

"Aht aht, don't be throwing food in my damn house Kamari" Riyah mugged him making him laugh even more as he sat down next to her kissing her cheek.

"My bad baby" he cuddled up next to her.

"Niggas ass a simp" Jay and Lorenzo joked.

"Shiii I'll be a simp ass nigga for my wife da fuck" Kamari flipped them off.

"Hell nawl nigga been a simp for Riyah ass since we was youngins" Jay smirked at the couple making Kamari shrug his shoulders.

"Jayvon i know you not talking, better chill out" Mara squinted at him as she patted Jordan's back.

"Yup ha ass pregnant again" Nova whispered to Riyah which she agreed with.

"Mommy look at my pretty dress" Harmony cheesed holding up this cute little white princess like dress.

"You like it baby?" Samara smiled lovingly at her first born. "Yess! Thank you mommy" Harmony ran over to her mother giving her a gentle hug so she wouldn't hurt her baby brother.

"You're welcome baby"

"Dang not a thank you to daddy" Jayvon pouted looking at his daughter making Harmony giggle.

"Thanks daddy" she giggled hugging her father who wrapped his big arms around his daughter.

"You're welcome babygirl only the best for my princess" he kissed her forehead smiling.

"I see who be breaking yo puckets for real" Kamari smirked nodding at Harmony who started opening up more presents.

"Mannnn you know it, all three of they asses. My boys the only ones sane and not bougie they not like they sisters" Jay chuckled shaking his head.

"Speaking of sons why Zyire not here" Riyah asked looking at Jay then glanced at her boys who where shooting their guns at eachother.