EP. 13 - Tournament of Destroyers

En başından başla

"Ah—we've been expecting you!" they all turned to a red, bipedal toad-like man. He had a singular piece of shoulder armor on his left and a blaster holstered into his belt.

"Finally! After all these years!" the man, Gappuman, laughed. "Out of my way! I have an appointment!"

The four men smiled and went to go lead Gappuman inside.

Montra let Bulma go and narrowed his eyes at the man.

"Well, we tried, didn't we?" Bulma let out a breath. "Let's get going, Montra. We'll just have to give Lord Beerus the bad news."

The Prince stepped closer to the entrance. "You. You're Gappuman," he declared with no question. 

The man halted. He slowly turned around. Sweat beaded on his face, and he grabbed on the Zuno helpers hostage, aiming a blaster into his face.

"Don't try me! I'll shoot him!"

Montra scoffed. "Pathetic."

In the blink of an eye, he grabbed the criminal's wrist and snapped it. He grabbed the blaster with his free hand and shot him in the stomach.

Gappuman cried out and fell back, rendered unconscious.

Montra took out a capsule and revealed GP handcuffs, snapping them on the criminal. "Degenerate."

"As it may be," one of the servants spoke, "a spot just opened up!"

Montra gestured for Bulma to follow them. "I'll take care of this," he grabbed Gappuman. "Get those answers for us."

"Right! Good work!" Bulma smiled and hurried to follow the servants.

He sighed as he got the criminal settled in his ship.

~~~

Bulma fumbled some of her wishes, but did manage to learn about the history, power, number and placement of the Super Dragon Balls. They were size of planets and divided amongst the 6th and 7th universes. Most importantly, they could grant any wish the wielder desired.

Although, the saying to summon the dragon was strange: "Come forth divine dragon and grant my wish, peas and carrots."

"So... you didn't get the location to the last super dragon ball?" Montra concluded.

Bulma huffed. "No. Ugh, Beerus is gonna be pissed about that. And how Lord Champa has been sneaking into our universe to get some of the super dragon balls."

"Hm. I guess that leaves us no option but to win," he said.

She sat in thought for the rest of the ride back to Earth.

~~~

When they made it back to Earth, Bulma sat with her husband to explain. Goku pulled Montra to the side to lightly spare, making sure to let him explain too.

"Woah! You caught a guy on the most wanted list?" Goku awed.

"Crime is everywhere," Montra swung his leg into his side.