Zaniac

TW - SLIGHT SA!! - it's not seriously bad but just be careful please.

You, Loki and Mobius made your way into a familiar room. The same one you were in when you had received your heels. Mobius left, telling you both that he was going to find the three of you different clothes for the mission.

You practically sighed in relief. "I'm finally getting these stupid heels off of me" you smile.
"It's a shame. You suit that outfit quite well" he compliments you.

"Really? Even though it's covered in blood?"
Loki looked you up and down, his lips curling into a smile. "I think you're gorgeous" he tells you, his arms making their way around your waist. "I have a question."

"Ask away" you smile.
"Back by the Loom you were going to tell me something" he says, reminding you. "What was it?"
You sigh, resting your head on his chest. "Nothing too exciting. I was going to say I loved you and that if we were going to die, I was happy I was at least with you" you tell him.

Loki had a smile on his face that was unmatched. He hadn't smiled as much in his life, clinging onto you as if you'd disappear if he'd let go. You felt his kiss you on top of your head before cupping your face, tilting your head up and placing a gentle kiss on your lips.
"I love you too" he smiles.

"I'd hope so" you joke, making his face drop. You laugh as he starts pulling away, quickly pulling him back. "I'm kidding!" You say, earning a laugh from him too. You suddenly hear some footsteps, coming towards you.

"Right, we're going to find X-5" Mobius enters the room, now dressed in a very fancy black suit. "He's on a timeline, living his life as Brad Wolfe. It's going to be a famous movie premiere, meaning you have to dress fancy" he gestures to himself.

"Oh god" you gulp, Mobius handing you your dress. It was plain black, long but not reaching the floor. It was a medium cut around the neck and there was one thing that tied the whole outfit together. "High heels?!" You scream. "That's worse than the boots!"

"I know, but I can't just put you in flats at a highly famous premiere!" Mobius defends himself.
"Why can't I wear a suit? I can't run in this, Mobius. Don't say I won't have to. Jeg løp fra den skyen i disse hælene! Jeg sverger, hvis jeg fortsatt er i hæler etter denne premieren, vil jeg myrde deg!" You scream. "Understand?!"

"No" Mobius says quietly, not understanding a single word you had just said. You, meanwhile, were walking away to get changed. Mobius looks at Loki, who was smiling.
"She said she's going to kill you" Loki cheered, walking away to get dressed too.

(Your outfit):

You walked out after you had changed, mentally cursing the heels as you nearly tripped

You walked out after you had changed, mentally cursing the heels as you nearly tripped. You were met with an overly gleeful Loki.
"Don't laugh" you frown.
"I'm not. I think you look ravishing, darling" he smiles.