End of file

You and Loki appear in some random area you don't really recognise, the feeling of teleporting making your stomach drop. "Jesus, I don't want to get used to that" you groan.
"Lucky you that was your first time" Loki scoffed, looking around confused.

"You think the guy at the desk earlier still has the tesseract?" You ask Loki.
"Possibly."
"Well he's currently walking away" you point towards the same guy you both saw at the desk, walking away with a stroller full of stuff.
"Come on" Loki gently pulled you along to follow him.

You both walk quickly, following the smaller guy and opening the door slowly. You saw him behind a desk, silently working. "I think this is the most depressing work space I've ever seen" you say.
"Did you not see the flying cars earlier?!" Loki asks you.
"Yes I did. That was cool. This tiny room filled with tiny desks is not."

You both walk over to the guy, startling him.
"Hey.. I know you guys!" He says loudly. "You're the criminals with the blue box-"
"Shh!" Loki forces him to crouch behind his desk, along with the two of you.
"Ow" the guy looks at you both, offended.

"Whats your name?" You ask him.
"Casey.."
Loki thinks for a moment before giving Casey an angry look. "Give me a tesseract or I'll gut you like a fish, Casey!"
"What's a fish?!" He says, making you shush him again. "Sorry," he whispers. "Whats a fish?"

"How do you not know what a fish is?!" You ask him.
"I've lived my entire life behind a desk."
"What difference does that make?!"
"I wanna know what exactly I'm being threatened with before I comply.."
"Death, Casey!" Loki whisper yells, startling him. "Violet, painful death!"

"Okay! Okay.. I comply. I comply, jeez!" Casey says, standing up and opening the draw on his trolley. He took out the tesseract, handing it to you. "Is this it?"
"Don't hand it to her! Hand it to me!" Loki yells.
"Will you quite being so annoying!" You yell back, keeping the tesseract out of reach from the God.

Loki scoffs, looking back down in the draw before going completely silent. "What.. infinity stones?" He asks Casey, grabbing your attention and making you look too.

"How do you have these?" You ask Casey, seeing his face light up.
"We actually get a lot of those! Some of the guys use them as paperweights."
You and Loki exchange glances. You slowly stand up, as does Loki who starts walking out to look around.

"Is this the greatest power in the universe?" He asks himself as you walk to stand next to him.
Suddenly, you hear the elevator ding and B-15 run out towards with both, a prune stick in hand.

You look over at Loki, alarmed, but he's already fiddling with the Time Twister and teleporting you both away just in time.
You both appear back into the same interrogation room, Loki falling back onto the floor since the chair wasn't there.

"You like it down there, don't you big guy" you laugh, seeing his eyes roll as he throws the Time Twister onto the table.
"Shut it, Asgardian."

Loki stands up, looking over at the big screen which was still focused on the image of you and Loki in his cell.
"Total rubbish" you point at the screen, Loki watching you.
"Agreed. I'd never date a pip-squeak like you."
"Come again? You're not exactly reaching the top shelf yourself. Not compared to your brother."
"Don't compare me to that outrageous scum!" He yelled at you, getting a laugh from you.

"Stop acting so tough. I saw you earlier when we were being taken to die. You were scared!"
"Oh, and I suppose you weren't?" He asked, sitting down on Mobius's chair.
"Of course I was but I don't lie to myself!"
Loki scoffed, turning back to the screen. You take a seat opposite him as he fiddles with some of the controls, stopping on an image of Odin, Thor and Loki sitting on a rock. You were seen standing somewhat behind the trio to give them privacy.