Threes the Magic Number (2 of 2)

Start from the beginning

I tap Stu hoping he'll get the signal that I need a breather, but he just thrust into my throat faster. My eyes are watery and I whimper. Stu moans and grunts as my throat tightens around him.

He pulls out of my throat a panting mess.

"Breathe..." he states, his chest moving up and down as he also catches his breath. "It's important to breathe."

Stu rubs my head and I catch my breath. Billy is still pounding into me. Stu watches as Billy fucks me, stroking his own dick while I take a break.

"Billy~!" I moan.

Billy smack my ass in response, gripping my waist harder.

"Y/n~" Billy moans.

His thrust get a little sloppy and his breathing is all ragged.

Billy moans my name and pulls out of me just before he comes.

I lay on my back, my head hanging off the bed a bit so Billy can use my mouth and my legs are open for Stu. Stu slides inside of me thrusting quickly into my heat.

Billy slides his dick down my throat, grabbing my boobs as he does.

Stu thrust into me deeper and I clinch around him.

I can feel the pleasure forming in my core. I close my eyes and moan. Billy curses under his breath. I feel his seed fill my mouth and he pulls out of it. Billy slumps down onto the bed and catches his breath.

"Stu..don't stop!" I mewl.

Stu keeps pounding into me, both of us moaning in pleasure.

"Harder..." I whisper.

Stu obeys my commands, he keeps his pace and thrust into me harder. Billy rubs my clit as Stu fucks me.

"Damn you're so tight." Stu states.

With Stu hitting all the right spots and Billy now sucking my clit, I feel myself going to come soon.

"Come on pretty, come for Daddy~!" Stu says as he throws his head back.

The pleasure spreads from the core of my body, my nerves sparkling in ecstasy. I cum on Stu's dick and he follows suit, coming inside me.

He slowly pulls out of me with a satisfied moan.

"You sure it was a good idea to come inside of her...?" Billy questions.

Stu shrugs and rolls off of his bed.

"I didn't mean to..." Stu says. "We could always just show her our Halloween costumes."

I hear Stu laugh and he winks at me.

"It's sure gonna get your blood pumping." Stu yells from the hall.

Billy raises an eyebrow and shakes his head. A few minutes later Stu comes back into the room dressed as Ghostface, the killer from the Stab movies.

"Oh wow.." I state shocked. "That knife looks so real."

"Yeah." Billy states sarcastically. "So real."

Billy walks out the room and Stu walks over to me grabbing me by my neck.

"Stu..that kinda hurts." I state trying to loosen his grip.

"Sorry, beautiful." Stu lets go of my neck but as soon as he does, he stabs me in my stomach.

I wince in pain and look down in horror as my blood trickles down my stomach.

"S-Stu! W-wha- B-Billy!" I yell.

Billy walks into the room, the same "costume" on. He has his mask raised, but then he lowers it.

"Sorry Y/n...I'm not here to help you. Happy Halloween though..."

"Damn it Billy... you shoulda said Happy Death Day!" Stu whines.

I feel my eyes getting heavy as I blink slowly. My breath is shallow and I feel myself wanting to go to sleep. Instead of fighting it, I give into the feeling.

I take in my last breath and then my body goes limp.

———

A/n: Happy Halloween lovelies 👻