My Obsession (1 of 1)

"Damn it." Meg screams frustrated. "That bitch made this generator regress all the way."

Meg works on the generator and I kneel down to help her.

"It's okay...we'll work on it together." I whisper. "If that ghost bitch comes over here, I'll do what I do best. You already know the game plan."

Me and Meg work on the generator together. Another survivor comes and helps as well. Once we finish the generator, it roars to life, it's loud engine bringing all the attention our way.

I hear something rustle behind me and then I see the masked Ghostface. He's crouched down, knife at the ready, stalking his prey.

"Run...he's behind us. Find the last generators." I crouch behind a nearby pallet.

Meg runs off, following the plan. The other survivors follow her.

I start running and turn to see the Ghostface chasing me. I run faster my heart racing in my chest. I eventually run into the killer shack.

The killer follows me inside and I stare at them. Ghostface stares at me too, standing perfectly still.

We both already know what comes next.

He strides over to me and grabs my waist pressing my body against his.

"How long do we've got?" The masked man asked.

"Maybe fifteen, twenty minutes?" I guess.

He chuckles and drops his knife.

"We better hurry then..." he trails off.

He lifts his mask up enough to trail kisses down my neck. I run my hands along his body as he kisses me. The man pulls off my clothes and then lifts his garb up.

"I'll never get over how sexy your body is..." he states in a sultry whisper.

His lips find mine and we kiss each other passionately.

I reach down his underwear and grab his length in my hand. He bites my lip and kisses me deeply.

I move my hand up and down his length slowly as I kiss his lips. I feel him pulsing in my hand and he pulls away from the kiss.

He pushes me back and against a red locker. He squats down a bit so I can jump onto his waist. He holds me up and I help position his dick to my entrance.

He slides his dick inside of me and rolls his hips.

"You're so tight..." he huffs as he thrust into me slowly.

"Its been a while since we've done this." I say.

The man nods and grabs my butt holding me against the locker. I wrap an arm around his neck and pull him in for a kiss.

He keeps thrusting into me, and I moan into the kiss.

"Harder..." I huff.

Ghostface rams into me a few times and then he slows down his pace again.

Outside, a generator gets finished.