We Like to Party (1 of 1)

I walk around, a red solo cup in my hand. I've got some mixed concoction in my cup, whatever it was, it's super strong, courtesy of my friend who's left me with some random guy.

Not that I'm complaining, the guy is fine as hell and I did say I wanted to experience a one night stand. She figured this party was a nice place to look.

This guy isn't it for me. He's not bold enough.

"Hey, you mind if I steal my friend back for a second?" A dude says as he walks up to me.

I look at him confused. I don't know who he is, but he's my type of guy looks wise.

"Yeah." The guy that I'm not interested in walks away.

I focus my attention on the guy who claims to be my friend.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I ask as the guy sits down.

The guy shakes his head and scoots closer to me.

"Nah, I just thought you were cute and wanted to talk to you and that guy was in my way." He says looking me in the eyes.

I look back at him a smirk on his face.

"Wow...very bold move." I cross my legs and turn my body towards him. "I like it..."

The guy smirks at me and holds out his hand.

"I'm Bryant...you?"

"Y/n." I state as I shake his hand.

The sexual tension is there. We can't keep our eyes off of each other and we're both looking at each other with bed eyes.

"Did you wanna...maybe go upstairs and fuck?" I ask.

The man seems shocked by my question, but he nods his head.

"Damn, straight to the point, cool."

He grabs my hand and walks me upstairs. After opening multiple doors and walking in on people doing the act that we're about to do, we find an empty room.

We get straight to it, kissing each other and exploring each others body. His hands travel down my waist and make their way to my butt, groping it as he kissed me hungrily.

Bryant hardens against my leg and I feel myself getting wetter for him. Then, another feeling washes over me. That liquor that I drank earlier has already moved through my body.

"I-I'm so sorry..." I state as I peck his lips. "I really have to pee."

The man chuckles and smiles at me,  his dimple showing.

"Alright." He pecks my lips twice and then I get up and walk out the room.

I think I saw a bathroom down this hall... I think as I walk down the hall.

There's a line for the bathroom. I sit on my phone as I wait and then it's finally my turn. As soon as I lock the bathroom door, the light turns off.

"Ayo who the hell cut off the lights?" Someone outside the door says drunkenly.

"Let me go look at the breaker." Someone else says.