➥ 006, zabuza: the mermaid

Start from the beginning

like oh my lord bro, you just held me back from attacking but it's suddenly fine when you do it? nahh.

"but-!"

"THERE IS NO 'buts' ASSHOLE!! THIS IS A TEAM EFFORT! STOP DOING DUMB SHIT TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!" i raged, and resisted the urge the bitch slap some sense into this hoe.

"SOMEONE HERE NEEDS TO PLAY THE EMO CHARACTER AND IT DAMN WELL ISN'T GONNA BE ME!! THEREFOR YOU CAN'T DIE!!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD Y/N IF YOU CALL ME EMO ONE LAST TIME-"

i cut him off, and pointed to a tree. "omg look it's itachi uchiha!!!"

"huh?! where-"

SLAP

i whacked the lil man over the head. "get your head in the game."

"..."

"...right..."

while this was going down between me and sasuke, zabuza had been glowering down at naruto as the poor guy was on the ground shaking like a scared bunny.

once grasping the situation, naruto attempted to get up and run, but the second his hand, the one that was injured, and the one he made his oath with, made contact with the ground, a sharp and painful blow went up his arm.

he suddenly looked down, dramatically.

i stared with an eyebrow raise. "you gotta be kidding me- THIS IS NO TIME FOR A FLASHBACK!!" i raged at the corny main character scene.

naruto didn't seem to hear me. or he was just ignoring me. hard to say.

"jesus christ- we're dead. dead as hell." i spoke aloud, sasuke seeming just as hopeless as i was.

after what felt like 30 minutes, naruto finally stood up, decided to be hero (severely autistic) and bolted to zabuza at full speed

"AHHH!! NARUTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" sakura freaked while i waved goodbye.

"see you in the afterlife, best friend. nice knowing ya."

and just like that my boy naruto got kicked right in the face, blood splattered, and came tumbling back.

"oh look, he lived."

"*COUGH COUGH* shut the hell up y/n..." naruto managed to mumble out after just getting his ass handing to him.

"nah but for real, you good bro🤨?" i asked, crouching down next to his dying form.

"totally..."

"..."

"that's not very convincing."

sakura chimed in, "naruto, what were you thinking charging at him by yourself?! not even sasuke could get to him! we're only genin! what do you think you'd accomplish by that?! ...huh?"

she hummed in confusion as naruto slowly managed to get up, holding what looked to be his headband, which he lost earlier.

'that's what he wanted...?' sakura thought to herself, staring in surprise, along with sasuke.