➥ 006, zabuza: the mermaid

Start from the beginning

"oh snap... zabuza: the mermaid...🤨??"

"NOT THE TIME Y/N!!!" my three teammates yelled siamotainously to which i flinched at.

mad 'cause i'm right.

we all took our attention back to the fight at hand, and everyone shivered. "he has great physical skill too..." sasuke mumbled, concerned.

"real." i nodded, shrugging as i wasn't too worried (i was literally about to shit myself).

eventually, kakashi came back up to the surface of the water, then out of no where, zabuza appeared behind him and casted a jutsu that trapped him in a ball of water.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"MAN FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT." i threw my hands in the air, ready to give up and except the fact we're all gonna die at the hands of a low budget mermaid thanks to our pervert teacher getting his ass caught.

"this prison is made of water, but stronger then steel. so much for the great kakashi. but first, your little friends will have to go." he turned to us, then created another water clone from the lake water.

zabuza laughed, "you think wearing a headband makes you a ninja? when you've hovered between life and death so many times it doesn't phase you, then you may be called a ninja. when you've become so deadly your profile entered in my bingo book, you may be called a ninja. but to call mere brats like you four 'ninja', is a joke."

"MAN FUCK YOU-" before i could further curse the man whore out, he vanished, and appeared before naruto just to kick him in the face and send him flying. losing his headband in the process, to which zabuza stepped on.

"your just brats."

"..."

"i'm 'bout to beat this bitch up." i rolled up my sleeves like a complete badass and was about to go solo this hoe, before sakura and sasuke grabbed me and held me back.

"don't be stupid!!" sasuke scolded, shaking in fear as naruto was just kicked like a foot ball.

"sauke's right y/n! have come brains!" sakura agreed.

kakashi, from in the water prison spoke up. "listen!! get the bridge builder and run! you can't win this fight! he's using all his power to keep me in this prison! he can only fight you with his water clone! but his clone can't go far from his real body! if you get away from him, he can't follow! now run!!"

i stopped struggling in my teammates grasp, and slowly shifted my side eye to sasuke, to which he returned. both of us thinking 'is this motherfucker insane...'

the thing is, running isn't an option here. that became absolutely impossible the minute our goofy ass teacher got caught. no matter how far or fast we go, that flasher of a ninja will track us down, and only God knows what happens then.

"we have todo it now!" sasuke suddenly exclaimed, startling me as he attempted to charge at zabuza and throw kunei, before i snatched the lil bro by the back of his shirt collar and choked him.

"AYO SASUKE WHAT THE FUCK?? DON'T BE STUPID! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART ONE HERE!!" i screeched as he coughed from being choked by his collar. he recovered, and turned to me angrily.