"Just...one more time. Let me really blow your mind," he whispers, my back pressed against the door in a goodbye turning into a last minute seduction.

"We have class tomorrow," I whisper, his lips covering mine in a millisecond.

"Don't worry about class. Worry about you. What do you want? What is your body telling you?" he asks, my yearn to stay growing each time I look into his soft green eyes.

"Stay," I whisper against his lips. I grab his shoulders and lean up.

"My body wants to stay," I smile, his hands moving off my waist to grab the back of his tee. The material is on the ground in seconds and Harry lifts me, walking towards his bedroom. He starts to undress me and takes off his own clothes, attacking my body with his lips. He extends his arm into the drawer in his bedside table and grabs a foil packet, my hand grabbing his. He looks down at me and shows me the condom, my fingers taking grasp of it. After I roll it onto him, Harry pushes into me and grabs my hands.

"I-I'm gonna go a little faster," he whispers, my head nodding.

The feeling is still foreign to me but not nearly as painful. His thrusts are faster and more intense, my liking to the feeling helpful to Harry. He pulls the sheet over his legs and my hands let go of his to cup his cheeks, his eyes on me.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, kissing me soon after his words.

My breathing is in pants, his hands caressing my body. I don't mind his wandering hands anymore; he's been with every part of me that I know he won't ever reveal my secrets. My eyes close, feeling Harry's lips trail against the fading love-bites. He doesn't mark my skin with more and I find myself nearing the edge of my high. He rides it out and grunts, my lips pressing to his cheek. He wraps his arms around me as I wrap my arms around his neck, my lips pressing kisses around his face as he disposes of his condom.

"Twenty minutes. Twenty minutes and you already made me come," he says astonished, my lips curving.

"Is that good?" I ask, not knowing the appropriate time one should...come.

"Sometimes I didn't even finish. Yes, that's really good," he says, my lips releasing an amused laugh at how shocked he seems to be.

"I need to go to my dorm," I say, hitting his bare bottom before rolling out from under him.

"No. You stay here," he groans, grabbing my hand and pulling me back.

"Hey, I need new clothes and a shower," I tell him, pulling my underwear up my legs and clipping my bra on.

"Well, you can shower with me and wear my clothes. I won't judge," he grins, watching me as he props his head on his hand. I shake my head buttoning my jeans onto my legs. I pull my shirt over my head and lean down, kissing him before I have to go for the night.

"I will see you tomorrow," I smile, happy I've left him in a cloud of happiness.

"Call me?" he asks, kissing me again.

I nod, kissing his dimple before walking out of his room. After grabbing my bag, I walk out the door and downstairs. The walk home is short and I enter my dorm after the long weekend, closing and locking the door once inside.

When I finish my shower and the last bit of homework, I call Harry to say goodnight. After listening to him complain about how I left, I tell him I'll see him tomorrow and we hang up. I roll over in bed and turn off the lights, falling asleep easily.

As I walk through the halls of the college, everyone is staring at me and I can't figure out why. Hanna rushes up to me and pulls me into the girl's bathroom, my eyebrows frowning.