Oneshot#9 ~PART 2~

Mulai dari awal

"Fuck" I say to myself, I can never get away from this idiot, "what?" Sarah says with confusion in her voice,

"Nothing just the pogues are over there" I roll my eyes trying not to be too obvious about JJ,

"no..something else is up.What is it? Wait. Don't tell me you y'know with one of them" Sarah said before I answered with embarrassment

"Yes- I mean no? It was... complicated, but it's over now, definitely "

" WHAT?!" "yea.."

"Which one?" "That one" My finger quickly points to JJ, putting it down before he could see it "JJ?! AS IN JJ MAYBANK?!?" she shouts... "Sarah, what the fuck shut up" I slap my hand over her mouth annoyed at her for literally shouting his full name when he is right there. "Sorry. So, what happened?" she smirks at me and I just roll my eyes, "Nothing, It was nothing it doesn't matter." I look down at the sand as I think back to what JJ said

"That kiss meant nothing to me anyway"

"Kie? What happened, you look sad" she said to me softly as she placed her gentle hand on my shoulder, "No I'm fine he's just a dick that's all" "That we can agree on. But what happened between you two? I know you guys hate each other but I don't know, this seems different... like more serious" "Yea, we just had... a moment i guess you could say?" This is so awkward, me and JJ are supposed to hate each other, well I mean after this morning and the way he spoke to me, he is just the same JJ he has always been. The horrible one. I let out a big sigh before I exposed what actually happened between me and JJ the other day. "It sounds crazy but.. he kissed me, and me being stupid, I kissed back. Then some other stuff happened, and we kinda just left it at that. I said I would call him later that day but I forgot, so this morning he called me, proceeded to call me a slut and told me that the kiss meant nothing to him" "He did not call you that did he?!" Sarah said, sounding mad but also confused with a hint of shock because of what I just told her. "Yeah he did, because It took me 3 days to call him but I forgot so he called me." "He's a dick but you-" Sarah begins but gets interrupted by a certain blonde.

"Oh hey there ladies" He says with a smirk on his lips but then he turns his gaze directly to me and he says "Hey Kiara." Ok, is he insane, does he have like memory loss or something because he is seriously not just going to act like he didn't literally call me a slut just a few hours ago, weirdo. I think to myself, the anger building up inside of me as i reply to him "what do you want JJ, because if it's another kiss the answer is no." He just looks at his friends and laughs until he turns back to me, "Kie, can I talk to you" "I don't know can you? because last time you said that you just tried to get a fuck in." "damn" John b says "Kie can I just talk to you, Please." ugh he isn't going to give up is he? I sigh and roll my eyes "fine, make it quick Maybank." and with that we walk off to the abandoned house on the beach.

THE ABANDONED BEACH HOUSE:

When we got to the beach house we walked through the door as I said "Make it quick JJ, what do you have to say now because if you're going to call me a slut again I may as well leave.", "Kie-" but I cut him off "It's Kiara to you " " C'mon, don't be like that" he says, walking toward me attempting to reach for my hand but I pull it back, "Be like what, JJ? You literally called me a slut this morning and then you said that everything that happened meant nothing to you. So why are you trying to be Mr nice guy now. You're acting like the victim because you literally made me feel important, and then you tried to erase it all and act like none of it even happened" He doesn't say anything to that, of course he doesn't, because he knows I'm right. All he does is just glare at me up and down, almost as if for the first time in forever JJ Maybank was speechless. "Wow JJ Maybank speechless, never thought I'd see the day that you actually don't have some rude ass cocky response to me." He just looks deep into my eyes, causing me to get butterflies in my stomach. "I'm sorry, You're not a slut and what happened the other day did mean something to me. In fact, I couldn't stop thinking about it, about you, the feeling of your lips on mine, It sounds stupid I know but like, the feeling lingered and I just need to feel it again, to feel you again." And he walks toward me and cups my face with his hands, still looking into my eyes causing the butterflies in my stomach to go wild as he flicks his gaze down to my lips as he mumbles "I really am sorry Kie" and with that he crashes his lips into mine, every inch of anger and tension i was feeling toward him a few seconds ago evaporating as i get lost in the kiss. Those goddamn ocean eyes, the messy blonde hair, the tanned skin and that goddamn cocky smirk he is always wearing just does something to me, almost like every bit of anger I felt a few moments ago just disappearing. He moves his hands from my cheeks down my back and to my ass as we continue to make out. He traces his index finger on the outline of my bikini bottoms, "Nice bikini, would look better on the floor though" he says into the sensitive spot on my neck that he was kissing. "Take it off then" I say in a breath and with that he takes my bikini bottoms off and he takes his swim trunks down and he reconnects his lips to mine as we stumble over to the couch in the house and we have sex.

When we finish we are laying on the couch in the house, my head on his chest as he is stroking my hair. I look up at him and he smiles as he begins "Kie, can I tell you something?" "what is it?" he smiles as he says,

"I love you"

"I love you too"

a.n:This took years no joke, i tried to make it as good as i can, fell asleep twice and i haven't proof read it but oh well i tried out a mini enemies to lovers because im reading twisted hate by ana huang and i HIGHLY RECOMMEND the twisted series by Ana Huang im obsessed.

But yeah Leave any suggestions and your thoughts in the comments below.

WORD COUNT: 1,689 WORDS

LOVE YOU ALL<3

FREYA<3