Oneshot#8

guess who's back bitches😈😈

General POV:
Ryan, Kiara's new boyfriend, was sitting on the couch at the Chateau along with Pope, Cleo, Sarah, John B and JJ. Kiara is sitting on Ryans lap as the group talk about random things, the two flirting back and forth very openly and whispering things into each other's ears and laughing after causing JJ to look at them in disgust as he stands up and walks over to the fridge to get another beer as he says across the kitchen "if you guys are gonna flirt do it somewhere else". Him saying this causes everyone to look at him but Kie looks at him annoyed but then looks over to Ryan to see he has a smirk on his face as he bites back "Gladly" and takes Kie's hand and leads her out of the chateau and to the deck by the boat. JJ looks back at the others to see if they just heard the same thing as him and they all have confusion on their face but JJ is beginning to fill with jealousy and a slight bit of anger as he thinks about what they could be doing right now and the thought disgusts him, it also makes him think back to when Kie was once his and he misses her. He didn't hate Ryan, because he very obviously made Kiara happy, but he hated that it wasn't him. Meanwhile Kiara and Ryan were making out Kie's mind thinking of JJ throughout the entire thing. She pulls away as the thoughts become too much, looking at Ryan with a hesitant look in her eyes. "Are you okay?" he says confused "yeah, can you just give me a minute" knowing exactly where she was going, to JJ. "Sure" he says, still a little confused. She gets up going back to the chateau, leaving Ryan on the deck by himself.

Kie walks through the front door of the Chateau to see JJ sitting on the couch by himself with a beer in his hand as he watches the TV. When he sees the tall brunette standing in the doorway he looks over to her as she says "hey" "hey, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" JJ replies dryly as she says "I was. But now i'm not ""Yeah no shit you're standing right in front of me" JJ says with sarcasm and a little laugh causing her to drop her head and let out a small giggle. She walks toward him as he stands up and places his beer on the coffee table and meets her in the middle of the room "well why aren't you with him now?" "because he isn't the person i want to be with right now" "and why is that?" "because I'd much rather be with someone else.." she says almost mysteriously as he looks her deep in her eyes and says "and who might that be?" "hm I don't know, let me think" and with that she places her lips onto his and they make out in the middle of the living room until he pulls away and says "wait, what about Ryan or whatever his name is?" "I'll talk to him but right now I just want to be with you because these last few months we have been broken up for have been so hard and it's been so hard being in the same room as you and not being able to cuddle or kiss you and i miss it, i miss you and i'll talk to Ryan" "I miss you too Kiara, so much" and he shakes his hands around her waist and pulls her in to kiss her again. She pulls away for a second and looks into his ocean blue eyes and quietly says "I love you J"

"I love you too Kie".

MINI RANT COMING UP!!
a.n:Oh hey there! It's been... awhile but believe it or not i'm alive! Um sooooooo...uhhh... yeah I've been a bit distracted by basically figuring out my life and school just started like 3 weeks ago and i've been busy with that and also tryna decide if i actually want my brothers best friend who ive kinda got a thing with OR if i want my ex.... Yeah see i told you its been mad!! my life has actually been HECTIC and uh a lot has happened to yo girl but i'm back and idk how much ill update cuz im tryna still figure my shit out and get my shit together but ill try but I MISSED U ALL!
Anyway this is a short one but oh well. Thanks to my #1 babe mel for helping me write this as per she's the best. But yeah leave any recommendations and you know the drill brothers!!!

LOVE U ALL <3
FREYA<3