𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 || 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Being a High Lord was much harder than Eris has ever expected, currently, he was crammed at his desk with mounds of paperwork surrounding him. There were piles upon the desk, beside it, in front, everywhere.

Eris sighed and lent back in his stiff, maroon chair—it was more like a tiny throne than anything—as he scanned another letter, this one was from the High Lord of the Summer Court—Tarquin. Eris has learned to like him, after forming an alliance between the Day, Night, and Autumn Court he wanted in, so, naturally he was going to talk to him—Eris just didn't expect to enjoy the conversations.

Feyre was right, he was easily lovable.

He chuckles at the memory of Rhysand brooding in jealousy from the dark-skinned male, it truly was a funny sight to see him so riled—even if he didn't like the glares he got from him in the process.

"What are you thinking about?" Azriel's voice purred through his head, Eris feels some of his shadows swirling around his ankles.

"Oh nothing." Eris replies back mentally, sending a smiling expression down the bond.

"Mmm... are you sure? I heard Tarquin and Rhys' name quite a lot, little fox." Azriel almost sounded jealous, it causes Eris to laugh again. "Something funny?"

"No, just in a good mood." Eris lies, it was easily seen through—well—read through?

"Liar." Azriel shoots him an image of him rolling his eyes.

Eris watches as the shadows crawl up his legs, creeping from his ankles to his thighs before tightly squeezed them.

"I am." Eris smirks. "What are your little shadows doing?" He asks through the mating bond.

"Waiting." Azriel growls, it sends a tingle down Eris' spine.

"For what, spymaster?" Eris replied.

"You."

The shadows around his thighs grip tighter by the sound of Azriel's voice, as if his hands were there—leaving deep marks on Eris' pale skin. He can't help but feel aroused.

"Me? For what purpose?" Eris teases.

"You know why."

"Do I?" Eris sends a vulgar gesture down the bond—imagining to be thrusting Azriel's cock with his hand.

It takes a moment before Azriel retorts. "That is exactly why."

Eris could feel Azriel's own arousal through the bond, he could feel the way his cock throbbed before fulling becoming erect.

"Do you need me, Az?"

"No. You need me." He groans down the bond.

In a second, the shadows that were once around Eris' thighs move higher, now slowly stroking his tenting cock—teasingly.

"Az." Eris whimpers down the bond, sending an image of what he wants to happen—Eris' hands free, the only clothes on being his laurel wreath-like crown, the shadows stroking his cock whilst some are buried deep in his hot core.

"Oh? That's what you want, little fox?" Azriel smirks on the other side of the mating bond. "Then you shall have it."

His thighs tremble as the shadows strip off his clothes, slowly, teasingly. His shoes are removed first, then his pants and boxers. The dark shadows work diligently—quickly stripping Eris of all of his clothes but his High Lord crown.

"Beautiful." Azriel whispers through the bond. "Finger yourself or else you get no preparation."

"I don't have oil in my office, Shadowsinger." Eris sends an image of him rolling his eyes.