Eyes Tell Alot

SKYRA P.O.V

Thalia came back once I accepted Ares's challenge. I was smiling at her until I saw her eyes. They were pitch black. I cannot hurt her. I thought. Islinger hold her down now! Islinger pounced on top of Thalia.

I looked at Eragon and he got my message. "Northrup!" I yelled as the violet dragon bounded over. It had grown much bigger in the past days. I told Northrup to try to send images to Thalia. When Northrup walked over Islinger let go of Thalia.

The campers looked at us in confusion and the hunters had their bows pointed to the dragons and their riders. I looked at Artmis and she took a closer look at Thalia. I gave her a silent plea.
"We must go, this is not the Thalia we know.!" Artmis shouted when she saw my look. I sighed in relief.

"Thalia, you must fight it. I know your in their." I said soothingly. This wasn't any Greek myth thing taking over Thalia. This was an ancient spirit that I discovered with Eragon two month into when we met.

ERAGON P.O.V

The spirit that took over Thalia is very powerful. There are two ways to get it out. One is for Thalia to fight it. The other is for us to knock her out. We're trying to go with the second choice.

"Thalia if you don't listen I'm going to have to knock you out!" I shouted. I'm normaly not the violent one, that'd Skyra's job, but you don't want to mess with a Rouge spirit.

We need to knock her out! Saphira said. She always goes with the easy rought.

Or we do something for peacful, you know?! I realy don't want to give a bad impression on gods. They are pretty powerful.

Skyra took one look to her right and her face turned to disgust. Northrup was thrashing around like he was fighting somdthing. That plucked Skyra's last nerve. She huffed in annoyance and anger and looked at Islinger. One look said it all.

Islinger picked up her claws only to use them to knock out Thalia wich then knocked out Northrup causing a dead silence.

THALIA P.O.V

I was sitting down all peacful until I felt another mind- no it was only part of a concience. It began to press into my mind I couldn't handle the pain. It was too much. Soon I felt my body being taken over.

Thalia! I heard a high pitched voice in my head. The voice was coming from none other than Northrup. How can she talk? I wondered. I could see out of my eyes but I couldn't move. Everything was a blur.

Islinger pouncing on me. People shouting. Northrup running over. And then blacking out. I didn't know what it was. The whole time I had glimpses of terrible things. People dieing. It was so bad!

IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT. I WAS RUSHING. I KNOW THAT SCHOOL IS OVER BUT IN MY FAMILY DURING SUMMER WE DO CHORES AND WORK. I ALSO STILL HAVE SPORTS SO IM SOO SORRY!

I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 400 READERS! ITS SOON AMAZING! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS BOOK! I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.