Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171 169. Farming Cows
  "Don't worry, we are all responsible people and will not cause trouble to the village." Grandpa Gao said that although he was reluctant to leave his homeland, he also had to think about the younger generation.

  "I really don't dare to agree to this now. Can we discuss it with the village later and then respond to you?" Yunqi didn't expect that they would put forward such a condition, but she knew how important farming cattle is to everyone now. .

  Gao Shitou's wife looked at Yunqi hesitantly, and finally couldn't help but speak: "Can you add my natal family? They are in a similar situation to us, but they have one less cow than us." Yunqi heard

  He glanced at the Gao family in surprise and found that their whole family was looking at him expectantly. The Gao family's grandfather also quickly said: "My in-laws and my family are all honest. Their family was originally ten years away from us." The villages inside and outside moved here because of this disaster. We have many mountains and few fields here. In addition, the food grown during this period has been destroyed by hares in the mountains. So we thought about moving away together. If possible , see if you can accept our village?"

  Grandpa Gao finally had to bite the bullet and said what was in his heart.

  While Grandpa Gao was talking, Gao Shitou also called his father-in-law's family over. The whole family also looked at Yunqi expectantly, because they knew this might be their only chance to move out of here.

  Being looked at by so many people with expectant eyes, Yun Qi also felt a lot of pressure, so he could only respond first and then discuss it together with everyone.

  Yun Qi told the villagers who came to collect water about the Gao family's request and wanted to ask if they had any opinions.

  "Actually, there are many benefits for us to accept them. Take the cattle for example. After all, they are professionals, and the work of breeding cattle has been passed down from our ancestors. In addition, they are also old farmers, so it will be very easy for them to do so. Quickly adapt to our life there." Yun Qi actually has no objection to accepting these people. In addition to the fact that these people all seem to be honest and responsible, there is also the most important point. Even if some of these people are dishonest, believe in yourself. The village will also teach them a good lesson.

  "It's good to have cows. This way we don't have to treat ourselves like cows, and this time we can use these cows to bring more salt back." Sun Zhimiao was the first to stand up and support.

  "Even if these cows return to the village, they will bring the village's share this time, and each family still has to contribute." Yun Hailang directly broke his illusion. You must know that this time the village also brought out public resources in exchange. This is for Another escape route left in the village.

  "It won't work this time. It will always be their turn in the future. With so many cattle brought back, I believe it won't be long before every household in our village will have their own cattle." Yun Qiao also agreed to bring them back to the village. This way, it would be possible Soon, I will be able to be lazy in the future and not have to carry a lot of luggage every time I go out.

  "Then I'll go tell them later and ask them to make some preparations and set off with us tomorrow." When she was about to go there, the heads of several villages gathered around her, including Yaojia Village

  . in.

  "I said you Pinghe Village are too ungrateful. You have good things to hide. Even if you eat dry food, you should have some porridge with us." Ma Su, the person in charge of Majia Village, complained as soon as he came in.