Chapter 161-170

Magsimula sa umpisa

  "I want to ask you again, is it through here when you go to S Province? If you take a detour, where should you go?" Sicheng looked at the tall city wall in front of him with mountains on both sides. This was where he wanted to go around.

  "..."

  "Village Chief, it seems that there is really no place to go around. In the past, we had to pass through this place." The young man from before said in a low voice, but Sicheng, who had sharp ears, heard him clearly.

  "We don't care anyway. There are so many of you and we can't let you into the village. You should find another way." The other party simply acted rogue.

  "Well, I want to know, what is the name of our village?" Yun Xiang asked while flipping through the map Yun Zhi gave him.

  "Our place is called Yao Village. You should find another way out while it's still early." Since they are not allowed to enter the village, it is better to let them leave as soon as possible.

  "Yao Village," Yunqi searched the map and soon found the mark at the very edge.

  "Brother Cheng, this is it. When we reach the intersection of provincial boundaries, we only need to pass through Yao Village to reach S Province. But this is the only way we must pass. If we want to go around, besides climbing two high mountains, the rest We have to go around further." Yun Qi looked up at the high wall in front of him with a headache. He could save a lot of time by just crossing this wall.

  "Hello! I would like to ask if we have a veteran named Yao Shu here." Sicheng thought that Uncle Zhong seemed to have mentioned to him a few days ago that his former adjutant lived in Yaojia Village.

  "Do you know Ashu?" The village chief was surprised. From what they said, it seemed that they might actually be acquaintances of Ashu.

  "Ask him if he knows Yun Zhizhong. If he does, it means he is right." Sicheng really hopes that this person does not have the same name. If he is Uncle Zhong's adjutant, then it is really possible to borrow a link from here.

  This time the two of them waited a bit long to wait for someone.

  "Who are you? How do you know Yunzizhong?" As soon as the man stood on the observation deck, Sicheng felt a familiar aura.

  "We are his relatives. This time we want to find salt in province S and want to borrow a road from your village." "

  Then how do I know whether what you say is true or not?"

  "Then how do we know if you are really Yao Shu? "Yun Qi was not to be outdone and replied directly to him.

  "I know he has a son named Yun Xun, right?"

  "You are wrong. My middle uncle's son is named Yuntao." Yun Qi rolled his eyes at him angrily. It seemed that he was right, but this was just a test. It's too casual.

  "Looking at my memory, Yun Xun is his brother's son." Yao Shu would not admit that he was testing before. Knowing that he was an acquaintance, he turned around and started discussing with the village chief and the others.

  "Uncle, this is the family of our former commander. They are not pretending to be that group of people. Make it easier for them and let them pass." "Since they are acquaintances, there must be no problem, but I just heard that they were going to find them

  . Salt, right?"

  "Uncle, you mean..."

  "This salt is a necessity of life. Although our village still has some stock, it will be used up one day. I just saw that their team is very strong, otherwise we will Let some people go with him this time." The Yao family village chief said his plan.