Chapter 6: A cigarette for your thoughts.

DREW

             The crisp sound of papers in my hands were the only thing heard inside our shack. Computers beep from time to time, automating the data that gathers each minute. A quiet beep came from my phone,

'It's done.'

The message was short. Anyone who would've read it now would be confused. But I knew. A small smirk crawled my lips as I marked a check on the list we've made in the dashboard. Jai and Brahms were out, eliminating the list of people we wish to be on our side.

It's a risk, considering how one wrong move would be the result of us sitting side by side in front of the baroness. It wasn't her we were worried about. It's the funds that we might loose the moment our family finds out about the deals we made under the academy's noses. Not to mention how much investment and financial we'll lose now that we've invested twenty percent on quant investment. So far, our ratings has only reached half of our goal. And the only answer to a higher percentage right now is more people investing on this business.

And that's where the Dolhov twins comes in contact. Now that Jai and Brahms were able to plead him on our side, that's an additional 30 on us. Not much, but we'll make it work. For now.

I sat back on my chair, twisting my head left and right, letting the satisfying crunch out from my neck and shoulders. I loosened my tie and unbutton the three buttons from my dress shirt as I sigh in relief.

I looked up the wall with all the files, maps, and data we've gathered throughout the two years of staying. I knew we didn't have any long. We're half way through our goal, so that means double time in working. The only problem with sneaking out is the academy dogs the baroness has, who, for some reason, keeps sniffing up on us. I swear to God I'm one punch away from breaking that bitch's nose.

My brows furrowed at the sight of Brahms' broken puzzle on the table. Whenever one of his toys broke, he'd throw them immediately down the trash. So my confusion only deepened when I saw them taped back on his collection beside his monitor. I took the grey, hideous piece of metal and fumbled them on my hands. Memories flashed on my head, relieving the memory back at the cafeteria.

'Her eyes immediately went wide as soon as the clang of metals hit the floor. Not wasting any time, she shift on her seat and bent down, reaching for the curved, silver piece of metal on the floor. '

Fuck.

I'd be lying if I said the sight before me didn't made my cock stand from how much that curve of hers were visible. Dawn was known for being prim and proper. her latin parent's pride and joy were their perfect daughter whom they've raised privately until now. They might as well raised the virgin fucking Mary for all I know. Fuck, that girl plagued my head so bad I had to restrain myself from standing up my chair and storming inside her dorm.

Looking back, I remembered her fumbling with that blue beaded rosary on the floor and hiding it behind her. Fuck, the innocence radiating off from her had my hands crawling beneath my pants. I heaved a sigh, imagining how my hands would look like around that pale neck, and lips plump like plum. Her voice were so angelic, so naive, that hearing her breathy sighs made the hairs on my neck stand.

Fuck it.

I leaned back on my chair and unbuckled my pants, setting my already hard cock free from restraints. I spit on my hands and carefully stroke myself with the thought of her mouth around me. Fucking hell.

I closed my eyes, and all I could see were the confused, eyes of hers filled with innocence and confusion looking up at me with my cock inside her mouth. Fucking hell, that's it. My breath hitched as I stroke faster, the vision of her sucking me deeper and deeper had me moaning out of pleasure and pain. My hands would crawl through those her jet black hair and force her down until I could hear the gasp and choked sounds coming from her throat. And even then I wouldn't stop. If anything, I'd guide her deeper, showing her how to take me in like the good fucker she is. The vision of her pale skin with tears in them as she choke around my cock were the last thing I saw before I was flooded with stars as I came.