"Sonu let's go." He whispered.
"No, I don't think we.." sonu was hesitant to leave mahi alone.

"Please, they need to talk, you also know that." Yuvi requested.

Sonu sighed and then nodded. He was right. They did need to talk, at least once, they needed to talk. He didn't want mahi to forgive them not after how they hurt him, but he just wanted mahi to vent his suppressed anger and it would only be possible if he talked with them. Though sonu had a feeling that mahi wasn't going to do that anyways.

"Mahi we are going out, we will call everyone and inform." Sonu got the perfect excuse.

Even though mahi was aware what was happening and he didn't want sonu to go, he nodded anyways.

As soon as sonu and yuvi went out, Rohit looked at virat signalling him to start.

Though virat was hesitant, he gathered his courage and said "mahi bhai, please. Talk to us."

"About what?" Mahi asked without any emotion, feeding him the roti with the vegetable.

"About how hurt you are with us. About how angry you are with us." Ro said in a low voice.

He looked at Rohit. "You seem to know that already, what more should I add?"

"Mahi bhai we know no amount of apologies will be enough for what we have done." Vi said as some tears rolled down his eyes. "But.."

"Can we not talk about anything right now?" Mahi asked knowing that he won't be able to handle it now. He was already disturbed seeing their condition which only happened because of him and now they were reminding him of those past memories, when everyone of them refused to believe in him.

"Mahi bhai please.." ro tried but was cut off.
"I know it's too much to ask from you guys, but just this once can you two respect my feelings and not talk about it?"

Hearing his vulnerable and firm voice, Rohit and vi quickly got quiet.
Vi looked at ro who shook his head.

The rest of the time was spent in silence as mahi bhai fed both of them thanking god that they listened to him at least this time.

On the other side, sonu called Priyanka and asked her to call everyone. After all of them had come near the phone, sonu explained them the whole story and assured them that vi and rohit were alright and they needed to stay in hospital for just some days.

"I..I want to talk to them." Harry said.
"Harry are you sure?" Sonu heard jaddu's voice ask.
"Yeah..we need to see them and talk to them..no matter what has happened."
"Yes, I also want to talk to them." Rishabh said.

"Okay I will take it to them." Sonu said and he switched on the video and went into the hospital room and saw that they had just completed their food.

"Hardik and rishabh wants to talk to you both." He said going to them and giving them the phone.

Both virat and rohit were surprised and hesitant but they took the phone anyway.

"I need to go out." Mahi whispered to sonu. "I can't stay here." Sonu nodded understanding him. "I will come with you."
"But them?" Mahi asked worrying about who will take care of they needed something.

"Yuvi is here, don't worry. Let's go to canteen, you have not even eaten anything." He said and took mahi's arm and led him away but not before informing yuvi about staying with Vi and ro.

"Guys, how are you?" Virat asked looking at harry, rishu and jaddu too who despite being a little far from the screen, was looking at them both intently.

"Leave us. How are you?" Rishabh asked.
"How dare you guys put your life in danger like that?" Harry asked angrily.
"Did you not think about us even once?" Rishabh asked.
"What would we have done if something happened to you both?" This time it was again harry.

Their angry questions did not stop.

"Let us just speak." Rohit tried.. but they weren't listening.

"Do you know how scared we were?"
"You guys always do like this."
"You never care about us."
"You.."

"RISHABH, HARDIK." Virat said loudly. "Let us explain."
This finally made them quiet.

"We are sorry, kiddos for hurting you." Rohit said.
"We know we shouldn't have gone, but we wanted to see what the man was talking about, so we decided to go. But we are perfectly alright."

"Yeah." Virat agreed. "Mahi bhai, sonu and yuvi pa came at right time and we are safe, okay? So don't worry. And please stop crying. We promise you, nothing has happened to us."

"We want to meet you guys. When will we be able to meet?"
Rishabh asked wiping his tears.
"We will be discharged in some days hopefully, then we can meet." Ro answered.

"I know it's too much to ask." Vi started "but will you guys forgive.."

"Vi..No." rohit whispered before virat could complete.
Vi looked at him confused. "Why?" He also whispered back.
"Just trust me. Don't talk about it right now."

Vi sighed and nodded. "How is sakshi bhabhi and ziva?" Vi asked changing the topic.

"Do you want to talk to them?" Harry asked.

Vi and ro hesitated and looked at each other. 'How will they talk with them? What will they say? To sakshi bhabhi? To Ziva? She would be so heartbroken and she wouldn't even want to talk with them. And they of course deserve it after what they did.'

"I..I am not sure if we should talk with them." Ro said.

"Why can't you talk?" Came the voice from the phone belonging to none other than sakshi bhabhi.
"Even after three years you guys don't want to talk with me?" She asked in a voice that did not betray how hurt she was with them.

She had learnt how to hide her emotions while staying with mahi.

"Sak..sakshi bha..bhi." vi said in a low voice not knowing what to say due to the guilt and sadness that took over him.

"How are you two? Are you feeling alright? I don't understand where was your sense of responsibility? Going towards the danger intentionally!"

"We are sorry, bhabhi." Vi said. "And sorry for other...."

Sakshi interrupted getting a feeling what he was going to say. "Do you want to talk to Ziva?"

"She won't talk with us. Now after what we did." Ro said not even imagining what they would say when she accuses them of not trusting her father and breaking his trust.

"She doesn't know anything." Sakshi said quietly.

Both vi and ro looked at her, surprised.
"You didn't tell her?"

"Mahi and I decided it is better not to include her in anything. She wouldn't be abale to take it. And mahi didn't want her to think bad of her chachus "
She said in a quiet voice but loud enough for them to hear. "I am going to call her." She said to hardik and gave him the phone while going upstairs.

Vi and ro stared at each other. They hadn't told anything to Ziva because mahi bhai cared for them. After whatever they did, he still wanted Ziva to love them. To not think anything bad about them.

"Oh, Vi! What have we done." Ro said feeling more guilty and angry at himself than possible.

And the same condition was of vi who just stayed silent not even knowing what to do, what to say and what to think.

The Broken Bondsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें