Chapter 1 - Meet

Janelle's Pov:

I woke up to my alarm ringing and quickly turned it off, I rubbed my eyes since my vision was a bit blurry, then opened my phone and saw that my brother texted.

I got up to go freshen up a bit then went downstairs to eat the breakfast that my brother made. As I reached the last stair, I smelled my favorite, pancakes. I rushed to the table, then I started eating. After I was done eating I washed the dishes and went upstairs to take a shower. Then after I was done taking a shower I got dressed in my school uniform and sprayed some perfume then I went downstairs and waited for Patricia.
10 minutes later I saw Patricia's car and went inside.

Patricia looked at me "Ready ka na ba sa test natin sa math?" She asked, I simply nodded since I was still tired to even talk.

We arrived at school and we both got out of the car. We walked through the corridors then climbed up the stairs to the 3rd floor, we were both exhausted after walking up those stairs and we both went to our classroom then sat down next to each other. Yvonne and Denisse approached me and Patricia "Ugh, hindi pa ako handa sa test natin sa math" Yvonne said. I laughed at her "Don't worry It's easy naman, I can explain what you don't understand." I said to Yvonne, "Oh my god, thank youu" Yvonne hugged me tightly and I laughed.

Our teacher came into the classroom then gathered everyone to go to the gymnasium for our flag ceremony. Me, Yvonne, Denisse, and Patricia made our way down the stairs and walked through the corridors and went to the gymnasium. We all lined up for our flag ceremony then our flag ceremony started. After the flag ceremony, we were supposed to go back to our classroom but.. there was an announcement.. Sir Felix then walked up to the stage and grabbed a mic "Hello everyone, this is my honor to introduce the new Student Council  Officers! Our new Student Council President is Dwayne Miko Salvador."

As Sir Felix introduced Dwayne or should I say kuya Dwayne since he's a year older than me, I felt something.. my stomach is sort of tingling..? What is this..? Me and him held eye contact for a few seconds.. why can I feel my face heating up..? "What is this...?" I said to myself.

"Elle, why are you so red? Did something happen?" Denisse asked "No, nothing happened I promise.." I replied, and Denisse nodded. I didn't even pay attention to the other officers since he was the one in my mind.

What was that..? What was I feeling...?