Chapter 9 - Feelings

Dwayne's Pov

We won. I can't believe it. I scored the winning shot. But most importantly I kept my promise.

I won for you.

"Dwayne! I'm so proud of you!" Our coach said and I smiled "We should all go and celebrate!" One of our teammates said "Yes! Let's have dinner later! Does 6:30 sound good?" We all nodded and I went to the bleachers to rest and saw a note under my bag, I lifted my bag a little and grabbed the letter.

Hi Kuya Dwayne!,

Congrats!! I knew you guys would win, and by the way, did you win for me or not? And I also cheered for you earlier, also I was quite loud HAHAHA. Anyways, rest ka muna, alam kong pagod ka, see you around :). Ang gwapo mo talaga kanina kuya ;).

-Tao sa kabilang building (Secret admirer mo)

I smiled at the letter again and decided to make a letter for her. After I was done I gave it to my coach to give it to the person that gave me the letter and he nodded.

Janelle's Pov

I was about to go home when Dwayne's coach stopped me and gave me a letter, I was quite confused and I was about to ask who gave it to me but he already left, but since I'm curious I decided to read it.

Hi!,

Hi my secret admirer? Thanks for the letters, I really enjoy reading them, and to answer your question, yes. Yes, I won for you. I did my best so, I hope your proud of me :). Anyways, I'd really like to meet you someday. Stay safe while going home, okay? I don't want you getting hurt before I meet you :(.

-Dwayne :)

I smiled at the letter knowing that he won the game for me. And it's quite easy to say.

I'm catching feelings for him.

Dwayne's Pov

It was about 6:00 and I was all ready, I entered my car and drove to the restaurant. After arriving I saw my teammates and my coach, I entered and we started celebrating, our coach ordered a little bit of alcohol for us and by the time we were all about to go home we were all quite a bit drunk. But I wasn't that drunk so I just dropped of everyone at their houses and I went back to mine. I did my usual night routine and slept instantly because I was so tired.