Chapter 15

Geto: We now know that the sorcerers will be moving at large. So what is going to be our little plan of action.

Y/n: Deal with the accordingly and seal them all.

Y/n laughs as he is just sitting down in the shadows looking at Geto and his allies

Choso: Well I want to go up against Itadori Yuji for why he had done to my brothers.

Y/n: Sorry about that Choso. I also played a part in defeating your brothers also...

Choso: What!?

Choso tries to go for Y/n but Y/n creates a portal and spawns in at Choso as he taps in the shoulder

Y/n: That's my bad. But we are on the same side now! So how about we try and just relax a bit.

Jogo: I won't let you kill Yuji. I will be the one to take him out

Y/n laughs

Y/n: You couldn't even take me out Jogo!! You lost to a grade 1 version of me.

Geto: That is true. You did lose to Y/n

Jogo was about to say something but realises that he is absolutely right so he shuts his little mouth

Mahito: I want to kill Yuji also.

Y/n: I definitely won't let you Mahito. Anyone could kill him but you.

Mahito: Come on Y/n! We are literally on the same side!

Y/n: Shut up. I sided with Geto, I didn't side with your weird self.

Mahito: If any of you go up against Yuji that I will kill you myself

Y/n: Choso, I think you should be the one who goes after Yuji. But what we can also do is try and round up all of the sorcerers and try and capture them.

Geto: That could be a idea.

Y/n: But hey, I have dibs on Sukuna. No one apart from me is going to be touching him

Jogo: The hunt is on.

Mahito runs off as Jogo runs off causing everyone else to run off apart from Geto and Y/n.

Y/n: You didn't tell me that you have more people that you knew. Kenjaku.

Y/n opens his hand as two people fall in front of him

Mimiko: I didn't know that you have another friend Geto?

Geto: This is Y/n fushiguro. He is the latest ally of our team

Y/n: Yo.

Nanako: Does he also steal someone's body?

Y/n: Nah, this is my body.

Mimiko: Oh...okay.

Mimiko and Nanako walk away as Y/n opens up a portal as he and Geto walk into the portal as they go into a little space dimension. There, they are able to see all of the battles that are going on.